Bronzers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm looking for an all-over body lotion (or gel, but NOT spray) bronzer (not self-tanner). I know that Benefit just came out with the new Jiffy Tan, but I really don't care for Benefit products. A magazine I read recently rated NARS Body Glow as the best body bronzer, but at $58 it's just too pricey for me. Does anyone know of a more economical option? I'm going to check out the ratings boards, but so many of these are bronzer & self-tanner in one that I'm becoming frustrated! I don't want to have to settle for powder, but it's looking like I might have to
icon_mad.gif

Thank you SO MUCH! I just checked and it's available on the Sephora website so I'm going to order it right away. I hate self-tanners so this is exactly what I need. I'm so excited!

Originally Posted by spazbaby Thank you SO MUCH! I just checked and it's available on the Sephora website so I'm going to order it right away. I hate self-tanners so this is exactly what I need. I'm so excited! the Stila, that is

Latest posts

Back