Bronzers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I really want to find a bronzer that looks natural and isn't shimmery and sparkly. I'm loosing my tan, but I still want a healthy glow. I don't know if you have seen the too faced bronzers in sun bunny or snow bunny, but I want that, without the sparkle/shimmer. Any suggestions would be appreciated :icon_love

I use Stila's Sun bronzer and it's absolutely gorgeous!! It has no shimmers and it gives me an exotic look!!!

Originally Posted by jennyb I really want to find a bronzer that looks natural and isn't shimmery and sparkly. I'm loosing my tan, but I still want a healthy glow. I don't know if you have seen the too faced bronzers in sun bunny or snow bunny, but I want that, without the sparkle/shimmer. Any suggestions would be appreciated :icon_love

im currently using macs matt bronze bronzer but sometimes i think i would have been better with the golden bronze

Originally Posted by jennyb I really want to find a bronzer that looks natural and isn't shimmery and sparkly. I'm loosing my tan, but I still want a healthy glow. I don't know if you have seen the too faced bronzers in sun bunny or snow bunny, but I want that, without the sparkle/shimmer. Any suggestions would be appreciated :icon_love I love the MAC Matte Bronzer.

NARS Laguna or Lancome Star Bronzer would be my recs although as Trisha mentioned, NARS Laguna has some slight shimmer

I just started using Bobbi Brown bronzing powder in Natural 1. No shimmer, very natural looking.

Try...

MAC Matte Bronzer

Benefit Hoola

Guerlain Terracotta (this one is FANTASTIC!)

For a matte bronzer, I like Bonne Bell Powder Bronzer in Golden Tan. It's cheap, but it works well for me since I don't wear matte bronzer often!

Originally Posted by Trisha My most favourite bronzing powder ever is NARS Laguna, it looks so natural, although it does have the slightest shimmer to it. same here, this is one of the few bronzers out there to have no orange in it.

I really don't use bronzers, but I just bought Bobbi Brown's Shimmerbrick in Bronze yesterday, and I'm really liking it! Subtle bronzing with light shimmer... it's really natural and pretty!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by ikebana Benefit Hoola Ditto! I really like this one. But use a fan brush not the brush that comes with it.

Do you guys apply it all over the face or in certain areas? I have a bronzer but it makes my face look orange :/ Needless to say I use it as blush now!!

Originally Posted by greeneyedangel Do you guys apply it all over the face or in certain areas? I have a bronzer but it makes my face look orange :/ Needless to say I use it as blush now!! I just brush a little over my cheekbones, just above the top of where the blush ends, then a swipe on the forehead, nose, and chin
wink.gif

My fav bronzers are the ones from Nars, Becca, and Chanel. I don't like alotta shimmer too, but I think the only shimmer you'd watch out for is the Becca one. Just don't use too much.

Originally Posted by ikebana Try...

Guerlain Terracotta (this one is FANTASTIC!)

I rec this one too,it's really wonderful ....

The bronzer looks orange only if you put too much!!

Originally Posted by greeneyedangel Do you guys apply it all over the face or in certain areas? I have a bronzer but it makes my face look orange :/ Needless to say I use it as blush now!!

My fave that I use all the time is Mac's Matte Bronze, also really like there Golden one too but that has some shimmer in it.

what are the best brushes for applying bronzer with in the mac range? im also after a good blusher brush as the one i have at the mo is getting a bit worn out.

Latest posts

Back