Brooke Burke, David Charvet Expecting Another Baby

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
brooke_burke.jpg

Brooke Burke and her fiancé, David Charvet, are expecting a baby, due next spring, her rep Nancy Iannios tells PEOPLE exclusively.

Together, the couple already have a daughter, Heaven Rain, born this year on Jan. 8

Burke, 36, also has two other daughters from a previous marriage: Neriah, 7, and Sierra, 5.

Charvet, 35, has just wrapped the sports feature, Green Flash, which is due to be released at the start of the summer 2008 Olympic games. In it, the former Baywatch leading man plays a star basketball player with a future in the NBA – until he chokes in a key game.

As Burke told PEOPLE in June, she has recently designed her own version of a post-pregnancy belly wrap – to be launched soon at her own online store.

The two started dating in 2005, during Rock Star: INXS.

i don't like brooke burke i think its her voice or something. or the way she talks. she looks like a stilted robotic thing. she named her daughter heaven rain. i can't decide if that's hippie and groovy or straight up tacky.

Back