Brow Beautiful

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For me threading was better but took more time. If I had enough money, I would get laser or electrolysis done and get it over with
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I had my underarms electrolysis done couple of times and it killed most of the roots. I only have 1/3 left may be even less... My sister payed a lot but, she doesn't have to worry about her under arms, bikini area, and legs anymore
smile.gif
I think you should try threading once to see if you'll like it better. Let us know when you get it done, k?

Originally Posted by charms23 In your experience, which one was better, waxing or threading?

I just pluck my brows and brush them and that's all .... I could probably stand to have a little powder or pencil in the outer half of the brow, but the inner half is definitely thick enough that it doesn't need any help ...

Ya'll are gonna laugh at me
icon_redface.gif
, i use a Charles of the Ritz powder from like the 50's on me and all my clients and i swear it last longer and looks more natural than anything else ive ever used. It was my moms from when she was a kid, a great find for me!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

PBI: I used to think that too but I finally figured out that I just needed to use a light hand instead of pressing the pencil into the skin. You just lightly feather some in.

Originally Posted by Jennifer really? i always thought pencils look way too fake. i'm gonna have to check them out. thanks!

I don't need to shape or draw by eyebrow it's just shaped from God
icon_cheesygrin.gif
and thin but all says i don't really need to anything with them...

Originally Posted by Lealabell I'd love to get mine threaded. I always look at Asian women and think how fantastic their brows look. Honestly Bhav, how does the pain compare to waxing (if you've ever tried it) or tweezing? I've always had my eyebrows threaded - been doing it for years now! I've never had them waxed so i can't compare the pain to that. But it does hurt when you first have it done and most people end up with tears in their eyes! You do get used to it though.I tweeze the odd hair between threading appointments.

It costs me about £5 to get mine done - by a lady who lives down the road from me!

Back