Brow highlighter for pale to light skintones

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
i've tried so many and i don't get that polished glow to the brow like most girls can get
frown.gif

any recommendations for my very light skin?!

p.s. i know we have a brow highlighter thread in general, but this is for light skin!

Originally Posted by BeneBaby /img/forum/go_quote.gif Benefit Highbrow is what I use and I am white! i have that and i want the shimmery effect! i love highbrow
smile.gif

I'm incredibly pale, too, and I use NYX chrome eyeshadow in Pearl White and it's really bright and sparkly.

Fyrinnae Shinkirou, it's a shimmery beige but if you apply one coat, you'll only have the shimmer.

MAC Nylon eyeshadow

Mally Beauty The Light Wand Eye Brightener Powder Pencil (stubble shimmer) & Mally Beauty Mattewand Eye Brightener (matte)

Both of Mally's are great for inner eye corners, eyebrow arches, and cupid's bow. or anywhere you want to highlight.

I really like Vanilla piggie,and I am white too,lol,well a bit yeloowish
biggrin.gif
I love Kitten,but its not as alight as i want a highlighter to be
smile.gif
( i still use it smetimes though)

I'm pale too, I like benefit high beam and MAC's cream colour base in Luna is very nice as well, if you like white shimmer.

I like Stila "Moonlight". MAC "Frost" pigment is great as well. For something more subtle, I like MAC "Shimmertime" pigment.
smile.gif

I second Nylon and I love Dazzlelight. Nylon is more an icy pale gold frost, whilst Dazzlelight is a neutral with both silver and gold reflects. Love them both, just depends on how much I want to highlight the brow bone on any given day
smile.gif

I know I'm not pale, but High Brow doesn't seem as "linen" on me as Amanda... I use a nice shimmery white e/s lightly over it, and it works much better... I get Amanda's highlighting effect
biggrin.gif

Oh! NYC Miss Sparkle Highlighter Stick!

"Miss Sparkle" Highlighter Pencil by N.Y.C. New York Color Cosmetics

Quote:
N.Y.C. New York Color "Miss Sparkle" Highlighter Pencil lines and defines eyes with brilliant shimmer and shine. Light up your eyes with a hint of sparkly color, creating a wide eyed look! "Miss Sparkle" Highlighter Pencil also creates instant cheekbones when applied to the tops of cheeks.

I have the Miss Sparkle pencil & it is a shimmery white color, but not overly so. I love it!

Originally Posted by Pinklady77 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I have the Miss Sparkle pencil & it is a shimmery white color, but not overly so. I love it! Yeah... Matter of fact, I should just send Jennifer mine LOL! I don't even use it
rotfl.gif

thank you soooooooooo much! i'm gonna look into ALL of those, especially nyc's pencil!

Latest posts

Back