Brown Bag Bath and Beauty sale

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bummer..Site is under construction

Originally Posted by Reija(admin) www.brownbagbathandbeauty.com is having a sale. They just revised their website and scent menu. You get 15% off with a code (NEWYOUTOO) and a free Body Spread in the scent of your choice with $20 order.

Hmmm again under construction...maybe check back later. When they announced the sale the site was under construction also because they were coming out with a newly designed website. When I placed my order it worked fine. They might be doing some updates to the site currently and that's why it's under construction.

Finally got to check out the site..I wish they has some fragrance mist.Some of their scents sound great.I'm not really big on scented cremes and bath bombs(Yes,I'm boring..I know)

Originally Posted by Reija(admin) Hmmm again under construction...maybe check back later. When they announced the sale the site was under construction also because they were coming out with a newly designed website. When I placed my order it worked fine. They might be doing some updates to the site currently and that's why it's under construction.

I haven't received my order yet. I wonder how long it's going to take. Does anyone have experience on their turn around time?

Thanks for letting me know! It's good to know these things. I just got an email that says that my first order shipped so I'll keep you posted when I get it. I had placed another order as well a while back so I'll see when I'll get that one.

I got my order today! Right after I posted the message, how funny

hmm the website is wierd... There was no space for me to put in the code for 15% off and I had more than $20 in my basket but they didn't offer a free body spread. I ended up not buying it yet because I want my 15% off.
confused.gif

Originally Posted by Reija(admin) www.brownbagbathandbeauty.com is having a sale. They just revised their website and scent menu. You get 15% off with a code (NEWYOUTOO) and a free Body Spread in the scent of your choice with $20 order.

I looked at the website and It looks like the sale is over
frown.gif
since the discount code was on the home page of the site and it also explained how to get the free Body Spread when I placed my order.

Latest posts

Back