Brown e/s with gold glitters??

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm looking for a brown eyeshadow with gold glitters in,from brands like Mac and Stila.Any suggestions?

i don't know of any of the top of my head that has gold glitter in it.

some brownish goldish shadows from mac are woodwinked, elite, hmm. can't think of any more right now.

Thanks Liz xxx

Originally Posted by Liz i don't know of any of the top of my head that has gold glitter in it.some brownish goldish shadows from mac are woodwinked, elite, hmm. can't think of any more right now.

Originally Posted by Liz i don't know of any of the top of my head that has gold glitter in it.some brownish goldish shadows from mac are woodwinked, elite, hmm. can't think of any more right now.

take a look to this pic it is goldnbrown look from MAC

Thanks for the pic Harayer!!

Originally Posted by Harayer take a look to this pic it is goldnbrown look from MAC

Originally Posted by Sophia Thanks for the pic Harayer!! you are welcome sophia !

Try MAC's "Romp," "Bronze," or "Woodwinked." These are shimmery brown-bronze shadows, but do not have big pieces of glitter in them. For a more sparkly glitter look, try MAC pigments in "Chocolate Brown," or even "Blue Brown" (this one is glittery brown with blue-green undertones...very cool).

Good Luck!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Thanks ikebana xxx

Originally Posted by ikebana Try MAC's "Romp," "Bronze," or "Woodwinked." These are shimmery brown-bronze shadows, but do not have big pieces of glitter in them. For a more sparkly glitter look, try MAC pigments in "Chocolate Brown," or even "Blue Brown" (this one is glittery brown with blue-green undertones...very cool).
Good Luck!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Sophia I'm looking for a brown eyeshadow with gold glitters in,from brands like Mac and Stila.Any suggestions?
I have never tried Stila but I loooooove NARS I have an eyeshadow from them Lola Lola which is a brown that has almost a gold shimmer also Ondine is light brown/plum with gold shimmer. Hope this helps?
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Thanks Chrystal,I've never try Nars before!It's so rare their products here,I think only one place sells Nars and it's not near to my city!

Originally Posted by XxCalixX I have never tried Stila but I loooooove NARS I have an eyeshadow from them Lola Lola which is a brown that has almost a gold shimmer also Ondine is light brown/plum with gold shimmer. Hope this helps?
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I want to buy Tempting in the future but I already have Romp,and I wonder if are similar shades?

Originally Posted by lovesboxers I think mac e/s in tempting is just that.

Originally Posted by Sophia I'm looking for a brown eyeshadow with gold glitters in,from brands like Mac and Stila.Any suggestions? Well, Urban Decay is similar to those brands listed above and they have several brown shades and one in particular called YDK is described as a bronzed mocha with golden glitter others are:
Smog (deep coppery bronze)
Twice Baked (brownie shimmer)
More colors can be found on sephora.com HTH

smile.gif

Latest posts

Back