Brown eyeshadow for brown skin

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
Hello ladies,

Can someone recommend rich chocolate brown eyeshadow? To be a bit more specific I want it to be a shade lighter than the MAC Embark eyeshawdow (it's for my smokey eye look). I don't like the other brown shades that MAC carries.

Nox

Reaction score
Hmm, I just use L'Oreal "Deep Mocha", and that shows up pretty dark on me, almost black. But if you want a more intense color, try mixing L'Oreal "Lush Raven" with it. It's a soft black that is not too deep.

Reaction score
hmm embark is kind of reddish. you should try to find a pure brown or a blackish brown, it will show up much better

Reaction score
Maybelline had a brown shadow that I wore for years, can't remember the name, though.

Reaction score
what about iman gem? it shows up very brown. i use it alot as a contour in the crease.

Reaction score
The best brown eyeshadow that I have ever used is by Milan Minerals. The name of it is Blacques Gold or Black Gold. The color has copper sparkles. They are gorgeous.

Reaction score
update:

I found the best shade of brown by mac, it's called Handwritten and it's a rich dark brown. I love it, perfect for my smokey eye look.

Latest posts