Brown hair turned black... help

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hi..

I originally have strawberry blonde hair, and i wanted a change. I first went to brown, but the red always came out and ended up looking ugly. Last week i went to my hairdresser and we decided to try a dark brown.. which turned out looking BLACK. What should i do? I cant really add highlights in it because my hair is really Fried. Does it look really bad? do i look sick.. or goth? Any recs for a brow pencil I could use?? What if I shampoo a lot.. will it fade to Attachment 38116

Attachment 38117

Attachment 38118

Attachment 38119

Attachment 38120

Attachment 38121an orangey brown? help please

I think you look great!but if u define your eyebrows with a dark brown eyebrow pencil you will look fabulous!

Originally Posted by Ricci /img/forum/go_quote.gif I think you look great!but if u define your eyebrows with a dark brown eyebrow pencil you will look fabulous! I agree along with some black mascara...and some of that color will rinse out over time.

I think you look great. Maybe just use a little more make-up if you feel like it's washing you out. It will fade in a few weeks.

I don't think its black. It actually does look dark brown, but I know it probably *feels* black cause its a drastic change. I did the very same thing a year or so ago. Beleive me it will fade big time! Give it about 3 weeks or so and you will see a big difference. You'll probably end up liking the color it becomes- i did! lol

Thanks... that reinsures me.. lol

i heard that head and shoulders would make it fade faster.. but since im a strawberry blonde im scared it fades to reddish orangey?

i think it looks good! it will definitely fade, even in just a week it will feel much more natural looking to you i'm sure... i accidently did this to my hair before and it turned a really pretty brown after a couple weeks. Also, if you're shampooing a lot to make the color fade, make sure to condition a lot too!

Since you dyed it dark over light it should fade a bit. Leave it be and it will fade to a more brown color. It looks very pretty.

I really like you with the darker hair. I think it looks great. There is a really cheap brow kit by NYC. Comes with the colored powder, wax and the tweezer and brush. You can get it at Target.

Latest posts

Back