brown-toned blush

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
i've been using apt. 5's blush in b-06, but lately, it's been looking kinda bad. i have MAC's prism, but that makes my whole face look orange, even if i put on very little!

i don't like using bronzers because i'm pretty light, so that would look gross, so i just need a neutral/brown blush.

any recommendations?
smile.gif

Hmmm, I like Chanel's Golden Sun for a more bronze color. It's very natural looking, but it's not brown. Everyone always looks like they're glowing in it.

MAC Blushbaby is so what you're looking for. It's a pinky brown, and I find it very neutral. I can wear it with most anything, and it does not look dirty on my light skin. HTHS!

Originally Posted by FeistyFemme MAC Blushbaby is so what you're looking for. It's a pinky brown, and I find it very neutral. I can wear it with most anything, and it does not look dirty on my light skin. HTHS! Although I haven't tried it yet, there is blushbaby in the Blush Double I got today @ Mac. (its the darker of the two colors, the other is called "peachiness".
wink.gif

Janette: You saw the duos?! (and obviously got one. hehe) How do the rest of them look?? and is that a ccb?

Originally Posted by lizzyb831 Janette: You saw the duos?! (and obviously got one. hehe) How do the rest of them look?? and is that a ccb? They're really nice! I'm fairly new to MAC - so I'm not positive what colors are new, and what have already been available. But they have a lot of colors that i could definitely see myself wearing!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
And yep... that is a CCB in "Dusk"... it's a pewter-brown like color w/ shimmer. I already have "Hush" ccb - so I figured I would try something a little different - but still light enough to use under shadows. This looks like it would be pretty on its own too as a cream shadow or as a highlighter over the cheeks
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Woohoo.. thanks for posting the double pic Janelle coz i've decided that's the double i'll get
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Laura Woohoo.. thanks for posting the double pic Janelle coz i've decided that's the double i'll get
biggrin.gif
Haven't used it yet - will today, but seems pretty 'user friendly"
wink.gif

I've discovered some samples of Stila CC in Peony in my train case. When I first tried it it wasn't really doing anything for me but now i really like it. It's kind of a neutral pinky-browny colour so it could be what you're looking for if you don't mind cream based blushers.

Originally Posted by Lealabell I've discovered some samples of Stila CC in Peony in my train case. When I first tried it it wasn't really doing anything for me but now i really like it. It's kind of a neutral pinky-browny colour so it could be what you're looking for if you don't mind cream based blushers. i don't like cream-based blushes, but thank you, though
smile.gif

Back