• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Brushes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi! My username is chantelle8686

This is what I am looking for: MU Brushes

I have been searchin sites for a quality but cheap brush sets. Just wondering if anyone willing to sell im willing to buy as atm i have manicare brushes and they are great but i wish for somethin better.

Essence of Beauty (EOB) or Posh brushes are good brushes, yet not too expensive here in the USA. Sonia Kashuk brushes are also good, but a bit more than EOB/Posh; still not as expensive as high-end brushes.

NP! I'm not sure if anyone has them listed for sale, but if you need someone to do a CP, I'd be willing to help a chica out
smile.gif

lol thanx i did a search on here for brushes but most are too much for my taste.

i had a look on net for those brushes u mentioned but none are sold in Australia grrr

i tried there but not alot there all too cheap and from hong kong lol

ill hve another look but on the global one

Originally Posted by chantelle8686 /img/forum/go_quote.gif i tried there but not alot there all too cheap and from hong kong lolill hve another look but on the global one

Don't go for those cheapy Hong Kong brushes on ebay, they are no good. I was very disappointed with my last purchase
frown.gif
Beware!

yeh ive been very skeptical of those i have seen some for heaps cheap for a 18 set but bit worried about wat they are.

I don't personally have any for sale, BUT I love the brush that I got from Choice Brushes. They have great prices and the kabuki brush I got is super soft and hasn't shedded at all in the year that I have owned it. Maybe they ship to Australia.

Latest posts

Back