Buffy

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
ok so i'm sitting here watching Buffy (it's part of my morning routine) and although i've seen every episode several times, i'm on the edge of my bed watching the episode where Glory was gonna bleed Dawn and Buffy dies... and i know that just like the last million times i've seen it, i'm going to cry exceptionally hard at the end.... which makes me think, does anyone else love the show (Buffy) like this or am i just weird?
icon_lol.gif

oh, and i have the weirdest attraction to James Marsters (?), the guy who played Spike... he just seems so friggin sexxy to me (esp since i heard that he's in his 40's but in no way looks it)...
icon_redface.gif

It's one of my cheesy pleasures.

After work I used to go home and watch re-runs. They changed the schedule and now they are earlier.
icon_sad.gif

But I was home sick the other day and was able to see three episodes! YAY!
icon_smile.gif

I like James Marsters too. He's a cutie pie!

oh goody, so it's not just me!!!
claps.gif
can't say i was as big a fan of angel (i only started watching it in reruns and it's just way too much for me)... but Buffy, she was the coolest... that's one show that i didn't want to end... or at least get a decent spinoff... or a REUNION show...

ah, the very last episode, i really did like that one too... made me
icon_cry.gif
buckets...

Originally Posted by QurlySq oh, and i have the weirdest attraction to James Marsters (?), the guy who played Spike... he just seems so friggin sexxy to me (esp since i heard that he's in his 40's but in no way looks it)...
icon_redface.gif
I am a Buffy fan too. I watch it on FX in the mornings and sometimes catch it on the weekends.
And you are 150% correct, James is hotness! When he was infatuated with Buffy, oh man... I thought he was the bomb!

spike10.jpg

Originally Posted by Trisha you know the funny thing, Buffy is one of my fave ever TV shows but i absolutely cannot stand SMG, i think she is overrated in every way possible, so its really a testament to Joss Whedons writing that i actually love the show! My fave girl was Cordelia in Buffy & Angel (have you seen the ep in Angel where Doyle dies? so sad
icon_cry.gif
) can't say that i've seen that angel episode... but i was NEVER really a big fan of Cordelia until that last season that she was on Buffy... and i never understood the Cordelia/Angel thing on Angel... i guess i always thought it was supposed to Buffy and Angel or Angel gets noone...
icon_twisted.gif

Originally Posted by Marisol I am a Buffy fan too. I watch it on FX in the mornings and sometimes catch it on the weekends.
And you are 150% correct, James is hotness! When he was infatuated with Buffy, oh man... I thought he was the bomb!

i think it just made him so much sexier to see how much he really cared... he wasn't afraid to beg... lol

Back