Bumble and Bumble

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
no no no no--- try Garnier Fructis Surf Hair texture spray- I've used the B&B one and for less than one third of the price, the Garnier one is so much better!

The trick is to put it on towel dried hair, not on dry hair like the instructions say.

Anyway, that being said, I love B & B's shampoos and especially the extra rich conditioner - I think that's what its called - but it's $19.00 (some places its more ) at the salons and frankly, I find that price insulting...it's not THAT great. As a semi-starving artist, I have to cut corners where I can these days. And I think that some products are more luxourious and fun to use - they don't always give better results. In the end, if I am going to pay high prices, results are the most important thing...

Don't forget- Garnier Fructis SURF HAIR texture spray!!!!

I haven't tried B&B, yet.
smileno.gif
I want to, though.

Check out the review center. You will find lots of info on B & B products. I am a fan of their Surf Spray. Works wonders on my curly/wavy hair. Not a fan of the shampoos and conditioners though.

I use B&B and love them. I use the gentle poo/extra rich cond. I also use the defrizz serum, leave in (rinse out) cond. Every now & then (depending on what I'm doing w/my hair) I will use the sumotech wax to give that touseled look. I'm getting ready to purchase/try the styling wax, thickening spray & tonic.

hmm...

i havent used them myself BUT !! my friend Monica LOVES that brand !! and this is coming from a girl who has tried everythign from Terax to Ojon to matrix and everything in between ! she has a part time job just so she can support her hair spending habbits ! ( no joking u iether) and she told me bumble and bumble is definitely on the top of her list... hope this helps some !! Im interested in trying some out myself !!

there's a thread on this already, so i'm gonna merge the 2 since this thread's got great info
smile.gif

I have long, fine, curly hair and I'm devoted to their Curl Conscious shampoo and conditioner. Their other curl products are a little too heavy for my hair and with the shampoo and conditioner, I don't really need them. I've tried their thickening shampoo and conditioner as well but they didn't have enough moisture for me.

Back