Bumble and Bumble

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used the volumizing shampoo before and it was nice. Also the rinse off & leave in conditioner worked well. My friend loves the hairspray but I've never tried it.

I only like their Surf Spray and Styling Lotion. Other than that, I haven't been too impressed with the brand.

Never used it
icon_wink.gif

marisol, what else did you try, but you weren't crazy about??? I bought the new crem de coco and I loooove it!!! It smells so yummy and is perfect for my long hair b/c it actually detangles, softens, etc.

Originally Posted by jennyb marisol, what else did you try, but you weren't crazy about??? I bought the new crem de coco and I loooove it!!! It smells so yummy and is perfect for my long hair b/c it actually detangles, softens, etc. I have tried thier shampoos/conditioners and my hair felt yucky!

Originally Posted by Jennifer bump! i'm curious who else has used this line
smile.gif
me to! i want to know about the surf spray because it sounds good, i just want to know if is worth it.

Originally Posted by jennycateyez me to! i want to know about the surf spray because it sounds good, i just want to know if is worth it. me three! i was going to start a thread on it actually, especially the Surf spray. Frederic Fekkai has a new product called "beach waves" which also has UVA protection and im wondering if those beach/surf-waves-producing products actually work!
biggrin.gif

someone i know uses only bumble & bumble products at the salon she works at and says the thickening shampoo/conditioner and surf spray are really good, so i'm gonna give those a shot!

I just orders their Prep spray, cause I don't wanna damage my hair, when and if I use any hair products. I've not tried it yet...

almost everything hair wise I have is by b&b shampoos and conditioner I loveee the coco smelling one thats what I use

I also have surf spray <3 it gives it great texture, brilliantine also does basicly the same thing.. just uh a bit different and there waxes are great

the hair sprays.. I found I didn't like because I use a flat iron and they dont have heat protectors in it.

Originally Posted by bebs almost everything hair wise I have is by b&b shampoos and conditioner I loveee the coco smelling one thats what I use
I also have surf spray <3 it gives it great texture, brilliantine also does basicly the same thing.. just uh a bit different and there waxes are great

the hair sprays.. I found I didn't like because I use a flat iron and they dont have heat protectors in it.

thanx for your reviews!

Originally Posted by bebs almost everything hair wise I have is by b&b shampoos and conditioner I loveee the coco smelling one thats what I use

thanks!!!!
pieced, don't forget to let us know
smile.gif

I have used the gentle shampoo/conditioner, and I didn't like it very much. It made my hair really dry. I have also used the reds shampoo/conditioner, and it just made my hair kinda orangey, not redder. I don't know, but I guess it just depends on your hair type. I've seen better salon products at a cheaper price. Oh yeah, I also have the tonic detangler/leave-in conditioner.....it's alright. I still use it once in a while. I don't think I'll ever buy anymore shampoo/conditioners, though.

i use bumble and bumble styling lotion and LOVE it!! my stylist told me it is pretty much identical to the volumizing spray and that it also protects hair while styling and blowdrying. it gives my hair so much volume! plus bumble and bumble has super-cute packaging!

Latest posts

Back