Bummed!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So ..remember when I mentioned that the MAC store told me we'd be getting our own ..in my town? Well ...I was SOOO excited ..wow ..getting on the map for sure ..our own MAC store!
icon_biggrin.gif

Well ..I found out this past weekend it's not a STORE ...but a counter ...located within our HECHT's store! Needless to say I was a tad bummed ..because I know the counters don't carry NEARLY as much as the stores do!
icon_rolleyes.gif

What a tease! But I still can't wait for when they open ...should be fun and I can get mini fixes I guess until I can get over to the other side of the bay for my REAL fixes!

The counters aint all that bad Kim.. At least you have one coming anyway rather than not having access to MAC at all! We only have 2 counters in the Republic of Ireland.. 2 counters, can you believe that. Lucky for me, 1 is a 20 minute drive although i usually buy most of my things from the US or online anyway! At our counter they only sell about 5 different pigments and they dont sell empty palettes. There's probably lots more things that they dont sell but that's all i know of.

that sucks. such a tease! at least you have a counter coming, that's always fun! hehe. i wish there was a store nearby because i want to buy the eye shadow pans instead of the pots
frown.gif

I hope they bring a full store one day, you never know
wink.gif

Originally Posted by lizzyb831 that sucks. such a tease! at least you have a counter coming, that's always fun! hehe. i wish there was a store nearby because i want to buy the eye shadow pans instead of the pots
frown.gif

oh that stinks....just like waving a bone in front of a doberman !!!
icon_mad.gif

the counter near me at Macys doesn't even sell pigments - so consider yourself at least lucky for that Lau!
smile.gif
I was just wondering if the freestanding stores *in a mall, for the one near me* do they sell the pans and the empty palettes? or is that at the pro stores? What's the difference between a store like that and the Pro? Just the addition of the Pro products?? If that's the case, I'll get pro stuff online, and pans n' palettes @ the store b/c it's closer... pro store is in NY city, and not close @ all.
icon_wink.gif

Kim, that might be a blessing in disguise.
wink.gif
tongue.gif

Seriously though, the in-store counters aren't all that bad. No pans/palettes, but probably carry about 95% of what the free-standing stores stock.

Latest posts

Back