Burning body hair?

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
What do you think of burning body hair? A friend of mine shared her experience and told me that it was a painful process at first. Personally, I don't recommend it. There are painless methods that won't break the bank that I got to know of.

makeupbyomar

Professional Make-up Artist
Staff member
Reaction score
Think of it this way...

How many salons provide this type of service? And there is your answer. So why would you do this type of stunt at home? Then again it's free choice.

Reaction score
Think of it this way...

How many salons provide this type of service? And there is your answer. So why would you do this type of stunt at home? Then again it's free choice.
I forgot to mention that she went to the spa for this service. It was not done at home.

Reaction score
What do you think of burning body hair? A friend of mine shared her experience and told me that it was a painful process at first. Personally, I don't recommend it. There are painless methods that won't break the bank that I got to know of.
How is that possible? It could be very painful, you're literally burning your skin! o_O

Reaction score
Yes, you are right. When there is laser hair removal treatment with advanced technology that is painless and permanent, no need to get your skin and body hurt.

Latest posts