Buying a train case

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Has anyone ever ordered a train case from here yazmo.com......? Are their cases of good quality? If not, where did you get yours?

I got mine from Target for $24.99. it is a Caboodles case and I love it. There are always some on Ebay so you my want to try looking there.

check out ebay. they have the same cases there. one of the sellers i actually yazmo i believe. you can find them cheaper sometimes. shipping is expensive, but it's a large box. sometimes you can get the case for like $10 or something. you just have to keep an eye out and wait sometimes to wait on the cheaper ones, or when there aren't a bunch of bidders/people wanting to buy train cases.

Originally Posted by kerri Has anyone ever ordered a train case from here yazmo.com......? Are there cases of good quality? If not, where did you get yours? Every thing Liz said is correct. Try Ebay first. That is where I got mine and it is very nice and just like the Yazmo one without the expense. I am very well pleased.

I watched several auctions for the one I wanted on ebay. Some ended as low as $2! Of course shipping was $18, but it was still a good deal. I kept bidding on ones about to end until I got one for $6 ($7 was my limit). Even with the shipping costs, it was still cheaper than I could find anywhere else.

Im still tryin to figure out if A'Squirrel is an alright place to purchace one? Anyone have any input on them?

Art supply store!!! For $30 you can buy the largest case on earth, and it will last forever. A while back I needed a larger box for my art supplies so I bought a huge tool box from Home Depot, and then I moved my MU into my old art supply box.

Originally Posted by kerri Has anyone ever ordered a train case from here yazmo.com......? Are their cases of good quality? If not, where did you get yours?

Ditto on the Caboodles one at Target. It's very nice and and it's not like it has Caboodles splashed across it or anything. They have them in black and silver. I got the silver - thought it looked more sleek and modern.

if you buy one online, try to see if there are products in the pic to compare the size to the product so that you have a better idea about how big it is

I bought my traincase from ebay. The shipping was high, but the price couldn't be beat. I am very happy with it. I took measurements of the different ones in the stores here, so that I knew how big it was...I was looking for bigger and better than I could find in my local stores.

Have fun shopping!

Originally Posted by monniej /img/forum/go_quote.gif if you're an esthetician or makeup artist you can get a great case with a 12 piece brushe set from univeral companies for about $165. includes wedges, disposal blush brushes, mascara wands, shadow applicators, and lip brushes. check it outhttp://www.universalcompanies.com/ca...=GO&offset=109
the case alone is about $90

good advice everyone! I still donno if I like ebay alot! but i'm gonna look soon, cuz I might be moving and shoving things into a smaller house would suck! so I need organization!

Originally Posted by rdenee /img/forum/go_quote.gif I bought my traincase from ebay. The shipping was high, but the price couldn't be beat. I am very happy with it. I took measurements of the different ones in the stores here, so that I knew how big it was...I was looking for bigger and better than I could find in my local stores.
Have fun shopping!

i got my traincase in black off from eBay too~ i was so pleased with the price and the layout, great products!

Check Walmart!! I've seen several small train cases at about $19.99-$24.99 great price and they look great !!

Latest posts

Back