bye everyone! (vacation)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
i just wanted to say goodbye before i leave for vacation. were taking the yearly family vacation (all 14 of us!), and this years destination is italy/spain/algeria.

mom and sisters and i are driving to aunts house in PA tomorrow, and the rest of the family is meeting up there (step dad is flying out.) itll be my immediate family, my moms siblings and their spouses and kids, uncles GF and GFs sister (meeting her for the first time) and my grandparents. my brother wont be going this year because hes in the military.

i havent been filled in on the full itinerary yet, but were cruising the mediterranean for the first week and going on day trips, and the second week will be sightseeing in rome. im very excited!

ill be staying w/ my aunt for a week after the trip, and BF is driving out to pick me up and well do some sightseeing in philadelphia. i used to live in the burbs w/ my grandparents, so ive seen everything, just not for a long while.

in accordance to my personality in general, ive made detailed lists of everything i need to pack, but i havent started packing yet. ha ha. im taking a break while my laundry is in the wash.

i might be able to drop in if i can use the computer at my aunts.

im going to keep a journal, and ill type my journal out on my myspace blog when i get back, so ill update you guys on that.

take care everyone!

Originally Posted by Haloinrverse

i just wanted to say goodbye before i leave for vacation. were taking the yearly family vacation (all 14 of us!), and this years destination is italy/spain/algeria.
mom and sisters and i are driving to aunts house in PA tomorrow, and the rest of the family is meeting up there (step dad is flying out.) itll be my immediate family, my moms siblings and their spouses and kids, uncles GF and GFs sister (meeting her for the first time) and my grandparents. my brother wont be going this year because hes in the military.

i havent been filled in on the full itinerary yet, but were cruising the mediterranean for the first week and going on day trips, and the second week will be sightseeing in rome. im very excited!

ill be staying w/ my aunt for a week after the trip, and BF is driving out to pick me up and well do some sightseeing in philadelphia. i used to live in the burbs w/ my grandparents, so ive seen everything, just not for a long while.

in accordance to my personality in general, ive made detailed lists of everything i need to pack, but i havent started packing yet. ha ha. im taking a break while my laundry is in the wash.

i might be able to drop in if i can use the computer at my aunts.

im going to keep a journal, and ill type my journal out on my myspace blog when i get back, so ill update you guys on that.

take care everyone!

Have a good time! Take some pics with your camera, but wipe the vaseline off the lens first
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Have a good time! Take some pics with your camera, but wipe the vaseline off the lens first
wink.gif
lol. pffft. that camera broke a while ago, remember? it crapped out right in the middle of my friends wedding last sept. my parents are taking reams and reams of pics, but they use "real" film, so once they get around to developing them, ill take some to the library and scan them.

Originally Posted by Haloinrverse

lol. pffft. that camera broke a while ago, remember? it crapped out right in the middle of my friends wedding last sept. my parents are taking reams and reams of pics, but they use "real" film, so once they get around to developing them, ill take some to the library and scan them.

lol aw shucks, oh yeah

I´m even more jealous. I love Italy,it´s one of the most beautiful countries in the world. never been to spain though-must be gorgeus too!!!

have fun and have a safe trip!

Oh that sounds just fabulous! Have a great time and make sure you wear plenty of sunblock while cruising the Mediterranean!

Have a GREAT time Jasmine!!! I'm jealous!!! It sounds like you'll have PLENTy to enjoy there!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Wow, sounds like a great trip!

Hope you guys have loads of fun!

OMG Jasmine, that trip sounds fabulous. The weather is absoultey beautiful in Spain & Italy at the moment so use protection (sun protection that is!!). If you feel like popping over to Ireland for a day (only 2 hours on a plane from Spain) feel free to call to me and the 14 of ye can stay in my house!!!

Wow, halo, that sounds like so much fun! I hope you have a great time. Bring back souvenirs for all of us!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Have fun and eat lots of Italian food while you can. I love Italian coffees and gelatos.mmm...

Latest posts

Back