C.O. Bigelow

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Has anyone ordered from C.O. Bigelow before? It's a store in New York that carries all kind of beauty products. I just ordered some of their own skin care line. I'll let you know when I get the order how the products are. I was at Bath and Body Works the other day and got a coupon for C.O Bigelow body cream with a purchase. I guess Bath and Body Works is going to carry C.O Bigelow body care line in their stores soon.

www.bigelowchemist.com

Originally Posted by Reija(admin) Has anyone ordered from C.O. Bigelow before? It's a store in New York that carries all kind of beauty products. I just ordered some of their own skin care line. I'll let you know when I get the order how the products are. I was at Bath and Body Works the other day and got a coupon for C.O Bigelow body cream with a purchase. I guess Bath and Body Works is going to carry C.O Bigelow body care line in their stores soon.
www.bigelowchemist.com

Hmmm... dont' think I've heard of them before... I guess they're in NYC - I haven't seen any stores out here by me. Have to look at that link - maybe it'll ring a bell looking at the stuff.
redface.gif

The store in NY is located downtown and you can find really good products there. They carry this wonderful soap by Roger & Gallet that I use, it is amazing. It comes in many different scents and is all natural. I love wheat germ and oat milk.

Originally Posted by Naturally I noticed them in Bad and Body the other day also ..but didn't have a chance to look as my sister was getting me to go! I noticed on their website they carry Homeopathic products ..I LOVE Bach remedies! Thanks for the link and definitely let us know how your goodies work out! They are in B&BW already? Hmmm... have to stop in there the next time I'm at the mall - sounds like its a great line!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Latest posts

Back