C-Squeeze and Tailormade haul

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Sarah84 OMG I love those eyeshadows :icon_love Thanks for posting Trisha.
Shame have to wait till september for them, so silly esp as they are such nice summer colours.

The colors are really pretty.

Ooh thanks for posting pics Trisha.. Think they may be just a little too bright for me though!

i have an orange tangent to sell. i used it once. but it's too light for me.
icon_confused.gif

Originally Posted by Bhav Oooo, thanks for that Trisha!Will have to do some investigating!

Just wondering if you had any luck with finding any counters/stores that had the collection in yet?? as I haven't
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Sarah84 Just wondering if you had any luck with finding any counters/stores that had the collection in yet?? as I haven't
frown.gif
Hi Sarah!I haven't had the chance to look yet as i have been really busy the last couple of days.

If i find anything out, i'll let you know!

Originally Posted by Trisha Orange Tangent would be nice for you Lau, if you love Jest, its along those lines. its kinds like what i expected Deckchair pigment to come out like. xx It definately is like that... at least that is how it shows up on me! Really liking them!

Originally Posted by Sarah84 Just wondering if you had any luck with finding any counters/stores that had the collection in yet?? as I haven't
frown.gif
I called the MAC pro store earlier and they said that all the collections will be out early August, though she didn't give me any dates.

Originally Posted by Bhav I called the MAC pro store earlier and they said that all the collections will be out early August, though she didn't give me any dates. Thanks for letting me know, thats all I was being told too August ahh gawd typical I really hope they dont ALL come out on the same week my poor credit card couldnt cope.

Originally Posted by Naturally Nice haul Marisol!
I just got my goodies yesterday:

Chartru - Paint

Pink Bronze - Pigment

Sunsplosion & Orange Tangent - e/s

Pink Grapefruit lipglass

Spring Bean Lustreglass

Nice haul, enjoy!! I love spring bean one of my fave glosses :icon_love

Originally Posted by Naturally Nice haul Marisol!
I just got my goodies yesterday:

Chartru - Paint

Pink Bronze - Pigment

Sunsplosion & Orange Tangent - e/s

Pink Grapefruit lipglass

Spring Bean Lustreglass

nice haul! how do you like your stuff?

Originally Posted by Sarah84 Thanks for letting me know, thats all I was being told too August ahh gawd typical I really hope they dont ALL come out on the same week my poor credit card couldnt cope. I kniow tell me about it! Better start saving now!

Back