C-Squeeze and Tailormade haul

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I went to Nordstroms today and it was a madhouse. You swear that they were giving products for free. I was quite surprised that the MAC counter was calm. Only like 3 customers and too many MA's. I think they were expecting to be extremely busy but at the time I went, they werent. Here is my haul:

Sunplosion e/s

Bronze e/s

Orange Tangent e/s

Half and Half lippie (B2M)

I also got one of the brush sets.

161135.jpg

nice marisol! the 219 and 239 brushes are awesome!

the c-squeeze shadows are so pretty too. haven't gotten around to playing with them yet though.

Originally Posted by Liz nice marisol! the 219 and 239 brushes are awesome!
the c-squeeze shadows are so pretty too. haven't gotten around to playing with them yet though.

Desmond (the MAC MA) gave me some good ideas for the c-squeeze collection. I think that tomorrow I am going to try it out.

claps.gif
Nice haul Marisol!! The 129 blush brush how was it? I want to buy it but I hear that it's not so smooth and soft!!
icon_neutral.gif

Great haul Marisol,enjoy your stuff,tell us how the brush set works out for you
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Great haul! I got the Pink Grapefruit lipglass from the C-Squeeze collection and I love it.

Great haul Marisol!! I am waiting for my Tailormade e/s palette & lipglass in the mail from the preorder... says it was shipped Friday - so hopefully I'll get it soon!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I actually might head out to the freestanding store tomorrow since I have to go 1/2 way out there to pick up a dvd recorder Leo bought me that wasn't in stock in my PC Richard store... so I might have to see these new C-Squeeze items!!
smile.gif
Plus I have a return to do @ Sears... another reason to go! LOL
wink.gif

Nice haul Marisol.. Any chance you can take pics of the C-Squeeze products you got?

Originally Posted by Laura Nice haul Marisol.. Any chance you can take pics of the C-Squeeze products you got? I dont have a digital camera and my phone cam wouldn't do them justice. Let me see if I can find some online and I will post them.

i'll take a pic of the eye shadows. i didn't get any of the lip stuff though

Originally Posted by Laura Nice haul Marisol.. Any chance you can take pics of the C-Squeeze products you got?

I think theres soem picture of c-squeeze shadows on sprecktra.net, if so I'll post the link
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Charmaine Hey Sarah, I think Laura meant real user pictures... Im pretty sure I had seen somebody's actual pictures on there, but I can't find them now so must not have sorry.

Nice haul!

Did u not end up getting the e/s palettes from Tailormade?

OMG I love those eyeshadows :icon_love Thanks for posting Trisha.

Shame have to wait till september for them, so silly esp as they are such nice summer colours.

Originally Posted by Trisha YW Sarah, maybe the site was wrong as it seems some MAC locations in the Uk have some of the stock for C Squeeze already in. check with your local MAC. x Oooo, thanks for that Trisha!Will have to do some investigating!

Nice haul Marisol ~ ~ Now, next on your list should be a digi-cam so we can see all your goodies !!!

Originally Posted by Marisol I dont have a digital camera and my phone cam wouldn't do them justice. Let me see if I can find some online and I will post them.

Originally Posted by Bhav Nice haul!Did u not end up getting the e/s palettes from Tailormade?

Since I had pre-ordered the palettes, I decided to check them out at the store before calling and telling the MA that I didn't want them. Once I saw them, I wasn't too attracted to them so I decided to get the brush set instead.

Latest posts

Back