Cacharel Lola

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
When I was in high school I wore a scent called Lola by Cacharel. It became impossible to find in the 90's. I stumbled upon a bottle at a discount store and kept it in the fridge for special occasions. Well, it has finally turned on me and I had to throw it out. I have tried and tried to find it on-line and even through my sister overseas. Can any one help me find out if it is still available. There is no way to contact anyone on the Cacharel website. Thanks!

i've never heard of that fragrance. have you kept an eye out for it on ebay?

sorry i can't be of any more help.

welcome to mut by the way! i'm liz from california
smile.gif

Thanks for the tip! I am an ebay freak and I hadn't even thought of it! Thanks for the warm welcome.

Originally Posted by jenarie Thanks for the tip! I am an ebay freak and I hadn't even thought of it! Thanks for the warm welcome. HiI wanna say "hello", 'cos I'm new, from Poland, of course :)

I heard about "Lou Lou". It's a quite old fragrance. More information about: Created by Cacherel in 1987, Lou Lou perfume is a luxurious, subtle oriental fragrance. Described as a floral-oriental, fruity, and sweet-ambery, this fine fragrance contains bergamot, apricot, marigold and is accented with vanilla, musk and sandalwood, making Lou Lou perfume perfect for evening wear.

I've never heard of Lola... I've had "Noa" though - that was pretty. I'll keep an eye out for you!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Latest posts

Back