cacherel's amor amor?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
What do you think about it? Would you wear it in winter? I'm thinking about getting one, but I'm afraid that it would smell too sweet in winter.

Im not really a fan of Cacherel Amor Amor but i think i've a carded sample here at home (somewhere), i can send it to you (if i can find it!) so then you can wear it a few days during the winter & decide if you'll buy or not!

Originally Posted by laura127 Im not really a fan of Cacherel Amor Amor but i think i've a carded sample here at home (somewhere), i can send it to you (if i can find it!) so then you can wear it a few days during the winter & decide if you'll buy or not! Laura, you are super kind. I live in Canada. The postage is too expensive. But it's nice to know that they make those little samples. I will try to get a sample from the fragrance counter then. Thanks again.

No seriously, i don't mind at all! If you can't find a carded sample in your area then PM me, k?

I like amor amor. but i think it might be too sweet for winter, but that is just me.

i dont stick to hard and fast rules of seasonal scents, but i agree that it would be too sweet. its a very summery scent. its nice, but its not my cup of tea. that said, every time i smell it in a magazine, i think "whats that?!?!?!" and its always amor amor. lol.

Latest posts

Back