Calling all Canadian MUTers !

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Which province are you guys from?

I'm from the west coast of Newfoundland, but I am a Torontonian in my heart! Going back to Ontario in 7 weeks!
rockwoot.gif

The glorious and Beautiful Prince Edward Island!!!! ( but you knew that hehe)

Originally Posted by Saja /img/forum/go_quote.gif The glorious and Beautiful Prince Edward Island!!!! ( but you knew that hehe) SPUDHEAD!
laughing.gif

Ontario...in good ol' Brampton...one of the safest cities in the world (obviously they interviewed the wrong people! LOL).
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by pinkbundles /img/forum/go_quote.gif Ontario...in good ol' Brampton...one of the safest cities in the world (obviously they interviewed the wrong people! LOL).
biggrin.gif
LOL! Brampton . . . the city with not enough Newfoundlanders!
laughing.gif

Originally Posted by Kee /img/forum/go_quote.gif Which province are you guys from?
I'm from the west coast of Newfoundland, but I am a Torontonian in my heart! Going back to Ontario in 7 weeks!
rockwoot.gif

Woot Kee,7 weeks,thats awesome!
yess.gif

Originally Posted by Kee /img/forum/go_quote.gif SPUDHEAD!
laughing.gif
NEWF!!!

I'm from Ontario
smile.gif
Somewhere in between the Southwestern & GTA areas. When people around here ask where I live and I tell them the name of my town, they have to ask, "Oh, where is that?" because it's so small. I think we just got upgraded from "village" to "town" not long ago, LOL!

Originally Posted by rejectstar /img/forum/go_quote.gif I'm from Ontario
smile.gif
Somewhere in between the Southwestern & GTA areas. When people around here ask where I live and I tell them the name of my town, they have to ask, "Oh, where is that?" because it's so small. I think we just got upgraded from "village" to "town" not long ago, LOL! lol !
that's great you're going back to Ontario Kee.

ahem, though i am french, i'd love to live in Canada, does that count ?
biggrin.gif

I am a native Minnesotan who is a Canada-phile... I lived among Canadian look-alikes who wore flappy-caps... Does that count. I was a total Winne-hog. I would go there just I could go to The Fork and play curling and buy the taffy. That is one kick-ass city!

I'm from South Western Ontario, near London.

Ontario Rocks - good to have you back in the big metropolis.

I knew a few Newfies from the military - you guys sure know how to have a good time!

Originally Posted by canadian_gurl /img/forum/go_quote.gif I live in Winnipeg, Manitoba.
rockwoot.gif
^ Love that place! I totally live for the 'Fork' every winter for curling.

Latest posts

Back