Calling all Graphic Artists! Calling all FLASH programmers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Calling all Graphic Artists! Calling all FLASH programmers

MUT is looking for a graphic artist and a flash programmer.

Anyone wanna volunteer up some time and make some ad banners for MakeupTalk and/or possibly more?

Here is an example of one I made. I know very annoying.

emakeup-banner.gif

Get a hold of me if you are talented in this field.

I know Tony is looking for someone to help with a few things. Flash Banners etc. I told him that possibly not many makeup girls know stuff like that. lol

Originally Posted by Marisol Angela might be able to do it. I will PM this thread. thanks doll

uum i don't know flash but i do know how to make animations and stuff (Tony u've seens some of the stuff i've made)

thanks for thinkin of me Marisol
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) HI Ang. Take a look here at some that were made for MUT a while ago by another mod: http://linkme.makeuptalk.com/ I made all of them above the one that says "MUT Join it's FREE"
Not sure what you can conjur up....

the next couple days i won't be able to do much i am getting up at 5am to drive an hour to take care of my grandma, right now i feel like passing out i am so tired but if i go to bed b4 10 i'll be up at 3am and not make it thru the day. but thursday when i am more rested i can see what i can come up with.I am too tired to be creative right now.

Originally Posted by Anya1976 thanks doll

uum i don't know flash but i do know how to make animations and stuff (Tony u've seens some of the stuff i've made)

thanks for thinkin of me Marisol
smile.gif

Sure thing!

Latest posts

Back