Calling All MUT'ers.. your opinion PLEASE!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Looks like it's winning the new forum so far Actually Tony, i really hope it does. I have seen something like this on a non-makeup related board. Its amazing that most people, really use it. You never know what kind of advice a group can give on touchy, hurtful or angering situations. It would be nice to have such a place here. Everyone here seems to really care about each other. I know we all have problems, and having a plase to post them, and get opinions, you never know who's been through what... could be helpful..

YAY LAURYN, great idea!
claps.gif

I saw the forum already opened up. I was actually always a bit unsure if I should talk about personal problems in the General Chit Chat Forum, I always thought people might not wanna know or whatever. but now I know where to go with my problems!!!!!

I think its cool BUT i think when people are ranting, others should respect their reason for ranting and not start bickering. I was on another board before and they had a "let it all out" kinda board and i'd often see someone ranting about something important to them but to others it would be silly and thats when the fights would start

Originally Posted by Laura

I think its cool BUT i think when people are ranting, others should respect their reason for ranting and not start bickering. I was on another board before and they had a "let it all out" kinda board and i'd often see someone ranting about something important to them but to others it would be silly and thats when the fights would start

Yep, if that happens Lau, then we'll need to squish those

Originally Posted by Laura I think its cool BUT i think when people are ranting, others should respect their reason for ranting and not start bickering. I was on another board before and they had a "let it all out" kinda board and i'd often see someone ranting about something important to them but to others it would be silly and thats when the fights would start Good Point Laura.. didn't think about that. However, i also had been on the fence about posting personal issues in the "general" chit chat.. but like almost anything else, everyone has their own opinions and discussion on that can get heated i.e. Stila -vs- MAC. This forum that i had thought of would be more support and advice.. so, hopefully, it will work out.. lets see what happens..

Back