Calling all Stila pros! (that's you Trisha! :)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I was looking at the website and I want so many lipglazes, but I noticed some of the ones I like, look to be very similar. For instance, apricot and banana look almost identical and grapefruit and praline also look similar. Is it worth it to get all the colors or are some of them so similar to eachother that I could get away with one or the other?

By the way what are your top ten recommendations for lipglazes and why?

I have a hard time narrowing down my future purchase selections and my Birthday is coming up in five days!

Thanks!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

p.s. if you have time and don't mind, I'd love to know what are your top 8 (I want a palette) favorite Stila eyeshadows and why also!

Gamaki I know I'm not a pro,but I love Lip Glazes:icon_love and my favourites are:

Peach(I use it almost everyday):icon_love

Orange

Passion Fruit

Oh and Grapefruit is not a similar shade with Praline! Praline is a nude almost clear shade, and Grapefruit is pink with a touch of lilac!!

From the eyeshadows I don't have so much but I want to get more and my favourites are:

Kitten

Kahlo

Jade

I hope I was helpful!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by gamaki I was looking at the website and I want so many lipglazes, but I noticed some of the ones I like, look to be very similar. For instance, apricot and banana look almost identical and grapefruit and praline also look similar. Is it worth it to get all the colors or are some of them so similar to eachother that I could get away with one or the other?By the way what are your top ten recommendations for lipglazes and why?

I have a hard time narrowing down my future purchase selections and my Birthday is coming up in five days!

Thanks!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

p.s. if you have time and don't mind, I'd love to know what are your top 8 (I want a palette) favorite Stila eyeshadows and why also!

mine are starfruit and lemongrass(from the re
redface.gif
rient collection. they might have that one on gloss.com still. not sure about the stila site)

i want tangerine, apricot and banana

Thanks guys! Of course, I value your opinions even if you're not 'pros'! I just put that little comment in there so Trisha would read the thread and also for a giggle!Everyone loves kitten eyeshadow, what is it about this one that's great? What color is it?

Kitten is a super shimmery champagne peachy e/s!! I love it:icon_love

First I didn't like it,I hated it! But 4 or 5 months after I bought it I started fall in love with this e/s! Now I use it almost everyday!

Tip: Use it wet!! It become more shimmery and it's great for a night look!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by gamaki Thanks guys! Of course, I value your opinions even if you're not 'pros'! I just put that little comment in there so Trisha would read the thread and also for a giggle!Everyone loves kitten eyeshadow, what is it about this one that's great? What color is it?

kitten is alright on me. i'm kind MMM, so it turns up really light and shimmery on me.

I just got off the QVC site. I bought one of the three pack Stila lipglazes. I got the pink set with fig, watermelon and grapefruit. Hope it's good.

I can't wait for Trisha's top pics, hopefully at least one of the lipglazes I got are in her list.

Back