calvin Klein makeup

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Some years ago I was absolutely over this makeupline: their Honey blush was my fave bronzer. Now they are discontinued and so ridiculously cheap at a drugstore. I got a powder for $5-normally $50, a wonderful eyewash in a peach color...a drop dead red lippy and the lippy in 10 Peach- a gorgeous neutral.

claps.gif
for me!

Way to go on your purchase! I had never even know CK had a mu line until you just mentioned it! There is a good deal of it on Ebay.

Originally Posted by PrincessePomPom Some years ago I was absolutely over this makeupline: their Honey blush was my fave bronzer. Now they are discontinued and so ridiculously cheap at a drugstore. I got a powder for $5-normally $50, a wonderful eyewash in a peach color...a drop dead red lippy and the lippy in 10 Peach- a gorgeous neutral.
claps.gif
for me!

Well doen sweetie, I still have a CK silksuede liptint that I'm scared to use because I know I wont be able to get it ever again
icon_cry.gif

great bargains! i've heard really good things about CK makeup. too bad it's discontinued.

Latest posts

Back