Calvin Klein's new makeup line!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
i found out about it today, apprently its been out for a few months but its only in select macys.

the line isnt that exciting, but some of the stuff looks cool and the prices arent too bad (i got a gel liner for $16 and a blush for $20).

i was told the brushes arent great but the other stuff looked pretty interesting.

some of the glosses i guess are like $13 and all the pencils are $15.

although i gotta say the packaging is awsome!

and the gel liner comes with this tiny brush thats thick on one side, then you slide a button on the side and a thin brush comes out.

My friend has been going nuts waiting on this to come out, and I don't think she even has Macy's by her. I doubt my Macy's carries it.

Originally Posted by dixiewolf /img/forum/go_quote.gif Didnt Calvin Klein makeup come out years ago and never really went over so it dissappeared? Or am I imagining things? Did it? I don't know. I don't recall that. I'd like to see it in person, just to check it out! Thanks for posting Retro!

Hi,

Thanks for posting Retro.

Originally Posted by dixiewolf /img/forum/go_quote.gif Didnt Calvin Klein makeup come out years ago and never really went over so it dissappeared? Or am I imagining things? Hi,
That's what I thought. I could have sworn CK had a m/u line out a couple of years ago.
kopfkratz.gif

CK had a line out during the 90s, but the packaging & formulas were different. It was supposed to be in Florida only until 2008, has it started to spread out to other Macy's?? I think I'll check my local Macy's this weekend.

Latest posts

Back