Camel Toe Solution

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Is Camel Toe Really A Problem?
The SmoothGroove Camel Toe Solution. Also available in white!​
[SIZE=12pt]Fashion writers get many press releases throughout the day. Some pop in with a story idea to save you at the last minute, while others are tear-inducingly hilarious. For example, I get a lot of PR about camel toes.[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=12pt]In my opinion, this isn't exactly something that people worry about on a regular basis. Wearing underwear seems to tame the trouble for most, but if it doesn't - sorry I'm laughing already - maybe SmoothGroove is for you. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]You heard me: SmoothGroove. The name in and of itself is amazing, but the fact that it looks like a shoe horn for your panties is even better. Further adding to the hilarity, the company's website claims their product to be a "stylists' secret for a smooth profile." Umm, no.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]It reads, "After all, being a woman is hard enough at times and having a SmoothGroove to hand [i assume they mean at hand] in your underwear drawer will make it just that [a?] little bit easier!" Sorry SmoothGroove, but there's nothing easy about walking around with a hard piece of plastic in between your legs. It's like a lady jockstrap. Maybe try going up a pant size instead?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Here's the promotional video. You're welcome.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]http://www.styleswept.ca/2012/02/is-camel-toe-really-a-problem.html[/SIZE]

Originally Posted by calexxia /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Great....a female "cup".

Might be useful when jousting, though!
No, Im pretty sure you'd want something more from some of the hits I've seen jousters take! It's not even good for us that fence!

LOL I've been active in the SCA for a long time and don't seen an end in sight. Not  that this is a bad thing, mind youl :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Actually the grammar is correct, if not particularly "American." 

The NAME of the thing...I laughed out loud HARD. And cannot wait to show this to hubby. And all my friends. :-D

Originally Posted by Pancua /img/forum/go_quote.gif

LOL I've been active in the SCA for a long time and don't seen an end in sight. Not  that this is a bad thing, mind youl :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Everyone has their passions. SCA was mine for a season (well, roughly three years), but that was a long time ago.

have we discussed the possible interpretations of the cut out design on it??? just sayin
blink.gif

Hell, what about the IMPLICATIONS? I mean, can you imagine temporarily branding your...ok....let's NOT dwell on that, eh?

Probably where she got her inspiration was a shoe horn.  I don't see how that could be anywhere near comfortable.  

Latest posts

Back