Cameron in Maui

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He is so adorable!

My fave is this picture. His expression is priceless!
claps.gif

https://forum.makeuptalk.com/att...achmentid=3658

Its like he is saying "Fuggedaboutit".

That is what comes to mind when I see it.

Originally Posted by Jennifer that was my favorite, too!
he is sooooo gorgeous!

*haha* that was my fave too, besides the ones where he wears that flower necklace. TOO CUTE!!!!!!:icon_love

Oh how fun!!! He was having the time of his life!!! Great pics!
claps.gif

Thanks Tony for sharing,perfect way to start my morning!!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Cameron looks too adorable,and he's a total ham for the camara,lol!!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif

lol, he looks like the kind of kid that likes to act silly for the camera, especially when he's jumping around wearing the lei! lol

he's one lucky kid. the farthest i've traveled when i was 4 was from new jersey to new york and only because we moved.

Aw how cute is he in his wetsuit! Thats what we call them in Ireland anyway, not sure what ye call them in the US!)

I think Cameron looks adorable and i can see he has his Daddies confidence and his Mummy's goegorus hair.

Cameron's the biggest cutie. Little boys are so much fun..they have so much energy! I hope you all enjoyed your time in paradise (that's what it looks like). Is Cameron looking forward to being a big brother? I took my son to a class through the hospital that introduced the kids to being older siblings. It was really great. They did art projects (for the baby-to-be), watched informative videos, changed babies diapers (on dolls) and had a circle time where they discussed what to expect, etc. They also toured the hospital ward, to see where mommy would be staying. At the end, they received an "I'm a Big Brother/Sister T-shirt and certificate." Perhaps your hospital has a similar program?

Glad you had a wonderful vacation.

Those are so cute T!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I love the first pic - 3rd row down... (tshirt,jean shorts) omg its like looking at a little Tony!! lol He even has your pose down and the cell phone!! lmao!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I also like the last pic - 1st row, he looks like a lil' peanut on the beach!! lol

And I'm assuming that's Reija's lovely pedicured toe?? Fabulous!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Nicolet

Cameron's the biggest cutie. Little boys are so much fun..they have so much energy! I hope you all enjoyed your time in paradise (that's what it looks like). Is Cameron looking forward to being a big brother? I took my son to a class through the hospital that introduced the kids to being older siblings. It was really great. They did art projects (for the baby-to-be), watched informative videos, changed babies diapers (on dolls) and had a circle time where they discussed what to expect, etc. They also toured the hospital ward, to see where mommy would be staying. At the end, they received an "I'm a Big Brother/Sister T-shirt and certificate." Perhaps your hospital has a similar program?
Glad you had a wonderful vacation.

Wow Nichole, what a great idea! I just told Reija about it. She said they have something like this...(thanks for telling me Reija!!!
wink.gif
) I am going to find this out. Thanks for posting about this. Yep, he is very excited to be a big brother.

Originally Posted by NYAngel98

Those are so cute T!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I love the first pic - 3rd row down... (tshirt,jean shorts) omg its like looking at a little Tony!! lol He even has your pose down and the cell phone!! lmao!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I also like the last pic - 1st row, he looks like a lil' peanut on the beach!! lol
And I'm assuming that's Reija's lovely pedicured toe?? Fabulous!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

LMAO, Yep her toes!!
LOL, that's a walkie talkie hehe

Originally Posted by Pauline

I think Cameron looks adorable and i can see he has his Daddies confidence and his Mummy's goegorus hair.

Thanks Pauline!!

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) LMAO, Yep her toes!!
LOL, that's a walkie talkie hehe

oooh... I thought you had him on the cell plan already!
wink.gif

Tony those are fabulous pics of Cameron!
biggrin.gif
I dont think my hospital had any program like the one nicole mentioned, but I made t-shirts for my son and daughter (when #3 came along) and one said "I'm the big brother" and he decorated it with that fabric paint stuff and did the same for my daughter saying "I'm the big sister" They wore them the day she was born to the hospital. They really liked that.

Latest posts

Back