CAN ANY ILLAMASQUA EMPLOYEES HELP ME?!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi everyone :)!!! I'm new here but I'm currently a make-up artist writing a dissertation on a company that I find appealing to me and have chosen Illamasqua. I'm trying to make my overall dissertation a little more interesting by conducting a short interview with an Illamasqua employee/artist as I'd love to find out more about working for such a great company! I know it's a lot to ask but I really need some help and promise I won't take much of your time! If anybody is involved with Illamasqua in anyway or knows any helpful e-mail addresses I'd love to hear from you :) Thankyou! Steph x

Agreed... I've called them before and their customer service is amazing... you can actually speak to a "real" person and get advise or product information. 

Do you just love it when you call a company and have to dial 40 times 1 or 2 before you actually speak to someone.
plain.gif

Originally Posted by DreamWarrior /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Agreed... I've called them before and their customer service is amazing... you can actually speak to a "real" person and get advise or product information. 

Do you just love it when you call a company and have to dial 40 times 1 or 2 before you actually speak to someone.
plain.gif

In cases like that I usually either do not say or press anything, usually after the 2nd or 3rd "please select your choice blah blah" the computer says something like "please hold while i transfer your call" :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> try it next time!

Originally Posted by DreamWarrior /img/forum/go_quote.gif

plain.gif
Yes, that drives me crazy! It's good to know that Illamasqua offers great customer service as well as awesome products.

stephw26x - good luck with your dissertation!

Latest posts

Back