Can Anyone Help?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What is a good water based all day cream/lotion (brand name) which willcause harm to your sensitive pimple prone skin. This product should be available in India. Thank you.

When I buy a lipstick check the colour on my hand it might look good. But when I come home and try it out on my lips it looks awesome.

Either I have to leave it as it is or use a mix of shades to get a good colour.

Originally Posted by PRITI But if I know correctly this shoud be a general topic discussion forum "Can anyone help' Dear Priti.You should make your own new thread if you need some help about skincare or makeup.

This thread was started by Sleek and she was discussing about fragrances. You posted an out of topic subjects (OOT) and spamming the board.

Take a look on the main page of the forums https://forum.makeuptalk.com/

Then make your own thread. If you have a question on skincare subject, then post it on the sub forum Skin Care Talk or if you need some help on makeup stuff, then make another thread on makeup sub forum.

And remember not to expect people to answer your post soon after you post your thread, people need to sleep lol.

Originally Posted by jessica9

okay guys...i'm sorry! i didn't realize that this is in a COMPLETELY different topic area! i had posted along with a few others about a good seamless pushup bra, and i just assumed this is what the topic was called when i got the emails in my box. if someone wants to remove my response, you are welcome to. totally wrong topic area!

THanks for realizing that this is in the wrong forum. Why don't you start a new thread in the correct forum if you want to change topics. Please don't report posts unless there is a problem w/ someone.

Originally Posted by jessica9 okay guys...i'm sorry! i didn't realize that this is in a COMPLETELY different topic area! i had posted along with a few others about a good seamless pushup bra, and i just assumed this is what the topic was called when i got the emails in my box. if someone wants to remove my response, you are welcome to. totally wrong topic area! There's no problem there Jessica. You were just answering her question. Dont worry about it at all
biggrin.gif

Are you serious? Just wondering because all of a sudden there is a influx of these post. I don't really think there is a any quick fix
icon_redface.gif

Originally Posted by PRITI Can anyone suggest a good exercise to rebuilt and increase my breasts

Dear Tony,

I am just not able to find this icon NEW THREAD on makeuptalk forum page...where is this placed.

Originally Posted by PRITI Dear Tony,I am just not able to find this icon NEW THREAD on makeuptalk forum page...where is this placed.

It's usually on the left side of the screen, above the list of threads
redface.gif

Originally Posted by PRITI

Dear Tony,I am just not able to find this icon NEW THREAD on makeuptalk forum page...where is this placed.

Yep, left hand side above the threads

Dear Sleek!

The best thing for you to do is to make sure that you try a perfume on early in the day and wait until night to see how it smells...the reason is because perfumes react different with each body type and will not smell the same as they do on the piece of paper on anyone. The first whiff that you smell are top notes and that smell dimenshes within a very short time. The smell dimineshes throughout the day leading to your bottom notes which is that smell that you are stuck with at the end of the day. Every perfume turns different on everyone! So you are better off testing diffenrent perfumes out!

Good luck

Originally Posted by Sleek Each time I try a fragrance that smells nice in the bottle, it always smells like crap on me.
So far I like Allure (by chanel), and Romance (ralph lauren). The are really nice on me. I also liked a tester that I tried by Stila. I can't remember which one.. it was either Jade Blossom or Creme Bouquet. It was a nice soft scent.

This is what I need to know: Does anyone know what some scent equivelents to Allure and Romance are? Do you understand what I'm asking?? I don't like harsh scents or anything too sweet or flowery. Can anyone make suggestions? I like soft scents, but try not to get into anything TOO powdery.

I have a super senstive nose and floral scents drive mad and give me a really bad headache. The only perfume line I love is Demeter, maybe it's because it makes me want to eat the perfume bottle lol, but their scents are so unique, fun, and they aren't over powering. Angel Food Cake is my favorite=)

Originally Posted by Sleek Each time I try a fragrance that smells nice in the bottle, it always smells like crap on me.
So far I like Allure (by chanel), and Romance (ralph lauren). The are really nice on me. I also liked a tester that I tried by Stila. I can't remember which one.. it was either Jade Blossom or Creme Bouquet. It was a nice soft scent.

This is what I need to know: Does anyone know what some scent equivelents to Allure and Romance are? Do you understand what I'm asking?? I don't like harsh scents or anything too sweet or flowery. Can anyone make suggestions? I like soft scents, but try not to get into anything TOO powdery.

Back