Can Anyone Help?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Each time I try a fragrance that smells nice in the bottle, it always smells like crap on me.

So far I like Allure (by chanel), and Romance (ralph lauren). The are really nice on me. I also liked a tester that I tried by Stila. I can't remember which one.. it was either Jade Blossom or Creme Bouquet. It was a nice soft scent.

This is what I need to know: Does anyone know what some scent equivelents to Allure and Romance are? Do you understand what I'm asking?? I don't like harsh scents or anything too sweet or flowery. Can anyone make suggestions? I like soft scents, but try not to get into anything TOO powdery.

i'm not sure about actuals scents. but when you check out perfumes, see if they have samples so you can check them out before you actually buy the full bottle.

oh my goodness sleek, you must be my long lost sister of something. i have the same problem. even when i try on expensive fragrances they change into something stinky. i've found the certain lines work well and i just leave the others alone. dolce and gabbana and kenzo are what i'm sticking with so far. also, i've become partial to body mists that are water based, and scented body lotions rather than cologne. much less expensive and more variety.

Originally Posted by Sleek Each time I try a fragrance that smells nice in the bottle, it always smells like crap on me.
So far I like Allure (by chanel), and Romance (ralph lauren). The are really nice on me. I also liked a tester that I tried by Stila. I can't remember which one.. it was either Jade Blossom or Creme Bouquet. It was a nice soft scent.

This is what I need to know: Does anyone know what some scent equivelents to Allure and Romance are? Do you understand what I'm asking?? I don't like harsh scents or anything too sweet or flowery. Can anyone make suggestions? I like soft scents, but try not to get into anything TOO powdery.

Romance and Allure are also other perfumes i have, so we probably have the same taste in fragrance
smile.gif
i would reccomend Stella, by Stella Macartney. i just brought it from sephora recently, and i love it cause it's so unique
smile.gif

isn't it so weird how different scents smell so different on different people? i asked my friend if i could spritz on a bit of her perfume, and then an hour later we were driving and she said, "ooh! that smells good. what kind of perfume is that?" and i was like, "it's yours, remember?" it smells more out of the bottle on her and smells differently on me. weird.

Dear Jessica/Liz,

Do you know the fastest, simplest, cheapest, safest without any side effects method of increasing breasts. I am 34 my bra size is 32. I envy people with fuller big breasts. Even my husband is fond of big breasts. Can you adv now online pleeaase. Thank you.

Can you please send your reply to my query now online.....Thank you.

I am still awaiting a reply to my query...

Can anyonetell me the safest, cheapest method of increasing my breasts..??

I just do not know how this forum works...butit takes a long time to get a reply..?

I try chat but there seems to be no one on chat session...it is very sad

After my second delivery i developed a big tummy cos i did not take precautions post delivery.. But now after two I feel that my tummy is getting more n more bigger and flabby. I purchased a Silhouette which costs me Rs. 2700/- for one and I got anotherfree. But theday I do not use the silhouette my tummy again bulges out...i paid thru my nose for the silhouette...for which i do not get enough satisfaction...just temporary...and the material is also not good just with two wears it started tearing..

Dear All,

I am 34...Can anyone suggest what is the easiest, simplest method to go tall..I am 5 ft 2 inches and my husband is 6 ft tall...Is it possible to grow tall now at this age......Thank you

it is very late here in the u.s., and i think that most people on here are from the west, so that is probably why there are not too many people online right now. when someone has read your post who has left a post previous to yours, they will receive an email telling them that someone else has posted to the topic. that is how the forum generally works. so don't worry. no one is ignoring you; it just isn't like a chatroom, and i think that is the impression you had of the forum.

in response to your question, i am sorry but there isn't much you can do to increase the size of your chest. you are as God made you, but luckily there are all types of beautiful shapes and forms. you have to understand that though you may be envious of certain women, there are plenty of those women who are envious of you! my best friend is very large and we both joke about how we wish we could just trade bodies. you always want what you don't have! so try to be happy with what you have and realize how lucky you are to have your health. today there are so many different clothing styles that suit a small bustline and there are really great bras out there that can do the trick. just learn to be happy with what you have! that is all i can tell you.

Thank you so much Jessica for your reply...

As you suggested and as I have learnt these bras really do the trick but it is not safe in the long run....Am I right...i.e. when you are in your 50's and 60's..

Priti, there was no need to REPORT this post just so you can get an answer. Patience is a virtue. And even if they did answer, they're not gonna grow over night so chill out. Liz & Jessica are NOT experts in increasing breasts anyway as far as i know. This is a MAKE UP website

okay guys...i'm sorry! i didn't realize that this is in a COMPLETELY different topic area! i had posted along with a few others about a good seamless pushup bra, and i just assumed this is what the topic was called when i got the emails in my box. if someone wants to remove my response, you are welcome to. totally wrong topic area!

But if I know correctly this shoud be a general topic discussion forum "Can anyone help'

Latest posts

Back