Can anyone identify the colors in the Miss Dior Palette? msg

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I bought the palette last year. It came from Saks and is the one the size of a glove box, white leather with a mirror on the inside.

There are 2 e/s, a cream blush, a highlighter and a spray sample size of Miss Dior inside of it.

I am desperately looking for the eyeshadow colors in this kit. I don't know if they sold them seperately or if it was a color made specific to the palette.

Does anyone know the name of the colors? There were two of them. A neutral smoky taupe and a golden beige.

Being as this is my first time on this board I cannot post a link to a picture of it.

Thanks so much!

Lipgloss- Sip of Lemonade (now Tulle)

Blushes-Rose D'or (special edition)

Multi Touch - Pearl (special edition product)

Eyeshadows- Diorella & Coquillage (special editions)

you should really take a look at the new Diorissime 002 Multi-Palette palette... if you liked the Cherie colors- you will LOVE this one! it's all eyeshadow and two glosses

Thank you Brewgrl. Sounds like I will not be able to find them if they were special editions. I would love to find the Diorella. I am very pale. VERY. It was the best "smokey" eye color I had ever found for myself. I had seen the palette you recommended yesterday online. I thought it had some very nice colors in it. Do you know if the Diorella was ever produced as a single or was it only put into the palette?

Thanks so much. I really appreciate your help
smile.gif

The Diorella seems to come out in the palette mixes, so keep your eye out!

Back