Can anyone recommend a good lotion for winter?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have been using extra virgin olive oil mixed with some body shop peppermint oil mixed in just for scent. I usually have the dryest skin in the winter and this year, my legs are great. I use this after I get out of the bathtub on the evenings that I take a soak after I exercise. It works great.

baby oil is not drying at all, my derm. says it's just fine to use.

Try oil of olay in shower body lotion.....I love it!

I really like the Olay body lotion. I have dry skin, especially during the winter months. I put this on as soon as I get out of the shower and it seems to work for me.

Originally Posted by bronze_chiqz /img/forum/go_quote.gif wat bt Eucerin Intesive Lotion F?Its for extremely dry skin, and its the best for my super dry eczema infected skin.No itch, tight all day long.The only turn off is its lil greasy, but no choice coz other lotions n creamz dont help me that much At your recommendation, I bought the Eucerin while I was at Target the other day. Thank you! It works! I haven't had dry, itchy skin since I started using it.....and its getting a lot colder here in Maryland since I made this post. Thank you!
I want to try the body butter that all of the other ladies are recommending just to see how it works for me. Next time I'm at the mall I'll swing into Bath & Body works.

Originally Posted by jasilinda /img/forum/go_quote.gif At your recommendation, I bought the Eucerin while I was at Target the other day. Thank you! It works! I haven't had dry, itchy skin since I started using it.....and its getting a lot colder here in Maryland since I made this post. Thank you!
I want to try the body butter that all of the other ladies are recommending just to see how it works for me. Next time I'm at the mall I'll swing into Bath & Body works.

Curel ultra healing works for me along with nivea enriched lotion. I also use philosophy's amazing grace firming lotion.

i like palmers cocoa butter but the kind in a bottle..it seems more lotiony and easier to blend...very soothing!

The Body Shop Body Butters are marvelous! But I've been using an intense moisturizer by Dove that works pretty well....it just doesn't smell as yummy as TBS stuff :
smile.gif

Back