Can anyone speak a foreign language?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
icon_cheesygrin.gif
My picture?... I'll put mine when you'll put yours... of course...
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Dutch it's German in germanic language, Germany = Dutchland in german.
icon_wink.gif

In Austria they speak quite german but not really, they speach "Autrichien"; it's a different language, but I they understand german.

It's the same thing with french and other french language (in Belgium, Switzerland, Quebec...), it's not really the same language than in french.

PS: I don't know how to put my photo on avatar.

Hi Marie! I am Tony, one of the admininstrator programmers here on MakeupTalk. You can email me y our pictures at tony[@]arwebinc.com. Of course removing the [ ]

I will fix your avatar up for you

Thanks!

Originally Posted by Marie-Line

icon_cheesygrin.gif
My picture?... I'll put mine when you'll put yours... of course...
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Dutch it's German in germanic language, Germany = Dutchland in german.
icon_wink.gif

In Austria they speak quite german but not really, they speach "Autrichien"; it's a different language, but I they understand german.

It's the same thing with french and other french language (in Belgium, Switzerland, Quebec...), it's not really the same language than in french.

PS: I don't know how to put my photo on avatar.

Tony that's great you can speak Spanish! I can only say a few words, such as

me perro (my dog) and adora MuT!

I have some Lingaphone tapes, and i think i will start listening to them again.

La Maire-línea hace gran con sus idiomas. Me da inspiración para tratar y aprender que un idioma, que es algo ive siempre quiso hacer.

Grin!

Originally Posted by candy

Tony that's great you can speak Spanish! I can only say a few words, such asme perro (my dog) and adora MuT!

I have some Lingaphone tapes, and i think i will start listening to them again.

La Maire-línea hace gran con sus idiomas. Me da inspiración para tratar y aprender que un idioma, que es algo ive siempre quiso hacer.

candy, quien haces inspiracion para aprender una nueva idioma? migo?

Who gives you inspiration to learn new language, me?

I will put my photo on the avatar sending it to tony, but my internet connexion is dead until around the 15th of january. sorry for that

Happy new year everybody!!!

Candy, did you receive my letter. I will probably ask you to give some address in edinburgh... if that's not disturbing you, of course See you soon I hope!!!

Marie-Line

Ok Marie, Just email it over to me, and I'll fix you up.

Do you have AOL instant messenger?

candy, quien haces inspiracion para aprender una nueva idioma? migo?Who gives you inspiration to learn new language, me?

I will put my photo on the avatar sending it to tony, but my internet connexion is dead until around the 15th of january. sorry for that

Happy new year everybody!!!

Candy, did you receive my letter. I will probably ask you to give some address in edinburgh... if that's not disturbing you, of course See you soon I hope!!!

Marie-Line

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Ok Marie, Just email it over to me, and I'll fix you up.
Do you have AOL instant messenger?

Non, I only have MSN messenger, but my computer is offline until the 15th of january, so I can send you my photo before that, I'm in a "cyber net cafe" (?)
Have a nice day, see you all son.

Bye!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Yep or hit me up on MSN messegner : tonyeden[@]socal.rr.com remove the []

Non, I only have MSN messenger, but my computer is offline until the 15th of january, so I can send you my photo before that, I'm in a "cyber net cafe" (?)
Have a nice day, see you all son.

Bye!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Bon jour, mon ami...comment t'allez vous? Cest vrai et tres importante quand parlez vous, une deux o trois lengues...allors, j'escrit un petit moin...bon chance!

Y, si tu tienes mas questiones, este website tiene lo mas informacion por la piel y el cuerpo en general, que los otros que estan en todo el 'web'. !Gracias, Tony!

HEY! I used to speak french in school & thought i forgot it all but i understood everything you said there. Feeling kinda proud of myself now
biggrin.gif

Marie-Line,Thank You for your lovely letter. You are very creative! I enjoyed reading your letter (you're English is really quite fluent). The postcard you sent was interesting too as now i can tell where you are in France.

Qu'une dame merveilleuse qu'elle est-il !

Hope your computer is up and running soon! Thanks for visiting us from a cyber cafe!

icon_cheesygrin.gif

thanks Pauline

You can now put your photo on your avatar!!! lol

Thanks tony!!! I will be 25 the 23rd of february, to ask to your question.

Have a nic day everybody!!!

See you soon

You're welcome Marie!

thanks Pauline
You can now put your photo on your avatar!!! lol

Thanks tony!!! I will be 25 the 23rd of february, to ask to your question.

Have a nic day everybody!!!

See you soon

sans blague ?! (no kidding?!)

ahem, well, english is a foreign language for me. i also studied spanish in high school though i must say i didn't like it much. i know about 30-50 words in japanese, lol, and would love to speak it fluently.

I used to do French in school but I can't remember more than a few words. I never had a good head for languages, I was always the science geek
rotfl.gif

haha! sans blague!!

I'm from western Newfoundland . . . almost everyone here can trace their ancestors back to France. My grandfather came here from St Malo.

Irish priests made everyone stop speaking french years ago though, and changed place names and surnames. My hometown was called "La Grand' Terre" , now it's 'Mainland", my grandfathers name was changed from 'Olivier" to 'Oliver". Pretty sad.

In the 80's parents got together to fight for a french school though, That's how I learned french. I went there from kindergarden until I quit at 16.

I haven't spoken french since I left school though
frown.gif
I think I'm losing it, even though I can still spell/read/understand it very well. I just feel nervous speaking it
tongue.gif

Latest posts

Back