Can anyone tell me this nail polish brand?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
While checking out the blog today (you all check out the awesome blog on here right???  
icon_wink.gif
 ) I noticed a manicure ad at the bottom of the page. I LOVE the color that is on the nails. However, when I click on the ad , it takes me someplace that doesn't give me info on THAT specific nail color.

I would LOVE to own that color..... can anyone help me out with brand? I posted the photo below.....

1092092_vb.jpg

The brand is called Nfu Oh. If you do a google search, all kinds of hits come up but it doesnt look like they have their own web presence.

This one? Is it really Nfu Oh? It looks a good deal like a Frankenpolish. (A Frankenpolish for those who are curious is one that you make yourself with various polishes.)

Pretty polish colour! I have never heard of that brand. I am a sucker for duochrome!!

Originally Posted by SassyAuburn /img/forum/go_quote.gif

While checking out the blog today (you all check out the awesome blog on here right???  
icon_wink.gif
 ) I noticed a manicure ad at the bottom of the page. I LOVE the color that is on the nails. However, when I click on the ad , it takes me someplace that doesn't give me info on THAT specific nail color.

I would LOVE to own that color..... can anyone help me out with brand? I posted the photo below.....

1092092_vb.jpg

That is Nfu-oh Number 65, blue holographic nail polish. 

I bought my Nfu-oh holos from FabulousStreet. If you do decide to get the polish I would highly recommend getting the Aqua Base as the polish tends to have uneven coverage otherwise. But I think its worth it! I don't have the blue, but I have 61(silver), 63(pink), 64(purple-ish pink), and 66(green). I love them all! 

This one? Is it really Nfu Oh? It looks a good deal like a Frankenpolish. (A Frankenpolish for those who are curious is one that you make yourself with various polishes.)
Wait, did the OP change the picture then? That's a Lynderella.

Ahhh, it was different picture you saw. The only one with nail polish is the glitter one I posted.

Latest posts

Back