Can I be a huge whine bag for a second?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So I tried Benefit's They're Real mascara and am just about out.... I was using Too Faced Lash injection mascara.  I have used Lash Injection for about 3 tubes perviously. 

I purchased a new one yesterday, went to put it on today and its AWFUL!  Its a clumpy mess on the wand.  I can't even get it to really apply to my lashes. 

My friend told me a few weeks ago that she bought it at a store in a completely different state and its the same way....

Did they reformulate and ruin my favorite mascara??? I want to take it back and get another, but if it is going to be like that to, I'll just stick with Benefit....  
wtf.gif

I thought that mascara was relatively new. If it is not, maybe all the buzz I have been hearing is about a reformulation.

I believe it was pretty new when I first purchased it.... But whatever happened between this tube and those is horrible.... Its like you left the top off of it for several days....

Asked on their fb page and said there was a bad batch that went out.... I can't find a batch number on the box, hmmmm now I'm kinda worried that I'll end up with the same batch

Quote:Originally Posted by Pancua /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ugh, this sucks. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Can you return it to the store?

I intend to tomorrow....

I got one in a set I purchased a few months ago (2 or 3 months) & it was a dry clumpy mess from the second I opened the tube, horrible. Might be a bad batch but I threw mine away instantly. If its not a waterproof mascara it doesn't hold my lash curl.

Instead of taking it back why not ask if they will just send you a new one since they know they had bad batches?

Originally Posted by internetchick /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Instead of taking it back why not ask if they will just send you a new one since they know they had bad batches?

I didn't know they would do that!

Originally Posted by PiggyDog /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I didn't know they would do that!

I don't know for sure if they will, but if they have good customer service they will.

I called and they're sending me a replacement! 

Thanks! I did not know they would do that

Back