can i get some good vibes?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Halo well I have decided to find a new job now as well. I no longer feel challenged or motivated at my job although I do work with great people. I started putting my resume online and appling to jobs. I know its going to take some time and patience but I feel ready to move on. Dragonwolf you give some great insight, thanks!

dragonwolf- thanks for your nice words.
smile.gif
i dont believe in destiny or fate, etc., but i do believe that someone will hire me eventually! this last job pays much less than all the others ive been trying for, so i figure that this place will be the one that ends up wanting me. lol. very good point about being turned down 3 times but being hired the fourth!

about fate- like i said before, i think waaaay too much. i often wonder where i would be if i had made some different choices about important things. i dont think that things would end up exactly the way they are no matter what, but i do wonder what path i would be on if some major things were different.

then again, say for instance, i almost hit a racoon crossing the road. if i had left my destination 30 seconds earlier, would that racoon still have crossed the road at the same point at the same time, and i wouldnt have had to slam on the brakes?

shoediva-

thank you. i hope you find something quickly with people you love just as much!

Thanks Halo, I will need it. I'm prepared for a long vovage but I even more ready for a change!

Originally Posted by haloinrverse guess who got a new job! me! i start on monday.
smile.gif
icon_eek.gif
OMG, No way! I was poking that vodoo doll hoping that you'd stay with me at Taco Bell. Sheesh.
Seriously, CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's gotta feel great!

Wow!! Congratulations!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by haloinrverse guess who got a new job! me! i start on monday.
smile.gif

Back