can i get some good vibes?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
im waiting to hear back about a job, so i need some good jobby vibes. dont forget the *~*~*~*~*~star sprinkles.~*~*~*~*~*~*~ they seem to be most effective. lol. it sounds silly, but i wear i will work.
smile.gif

*~*~*~*~*~```star sprinkles```~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~*~```star sprinkles```~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~*~```star sprinkles```~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~*~```star sprinkles```~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~*~```star sprinkles```~*~*~*~*~*~*~

There! I threw I big bag o' happy good luck sprinkles your way!
biggrin.gif
Good luck!!!

Originally Posted by haloinrverse im waiting to hear back about a job, so i need some good jobby vibes. dont forget the *~*~*~*~*~star sprinkles.~*~*~*~*~*~*~ they seem to be most effective. lol. it sounds silly, but i wear i will work.
smile.gif

Here ya go...............

~*~*~*~*~Star Sprinkles~*~*~*~*~

Lots of luck to you!!!!!!!!
icon_smile.gif

xoxoxoxox

ShoeDiva - mind if I borrow the star sprinkles from you, for Halo? They look so nice! Chose my own colors, though.
wink.gif

Hope you get it Halo!

Originally Posted by haloinrverse im waiting to hear back about a job, so i need some good jobby vibes. dont forget the *~*~*~*~*~star sprinkles.~*~*~*~*~*~*~ they seem to be most effective. lol. it sounds silly, but i wear i will work.
smile.gif
Hey, I'm in the same boat! I know what you're experiencing... Eeeeek.Here's some good vibe sprinkles!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

lol! thanks guys. you rock! eeeeek, i hope it works.
smile.gif
ive since gotten a call back about another place. they said they were hiring for a barista position, but the manager told me that they want to hire me to make bread. and the shift is from 4am-11am. uh.........id have to get up at 3 and go to bed at 7. im weighing the pros and cons. i cant decide if painful no social life job is better than no job.

smile.gif
Harnessing the earth's energy to send you huge,steroid sized !!!!!!!!!STAR SPRINKLES!!!!!!You'll get the job for sure now
wink.gif

Im only popping in quickly so i cant do fancy sprinkles like Kitty, ShowDiva & Kage but just wanna say GOOD VIBES are being sent to you all the way from IRELAND
smile.gif

AND MORE

~*~*~*~*~Star Sprinkles~*~*~*~*

Originally Posted by haloinrverse

im waiting to hear back about a job, so i need some good jobby vibes. dont forget the *~*~*~*~*~star sprinkles.~*~*~*~*~*~*~ they seem to be most effective. lol. it sounds silly, but i wear i will work.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by allisong Harnessing the earth's energy to send you huge,steroid sized !!!!!!!!!STAR SPRINKLES!!!!!!You'll get the job for sure now
wink.gif
Great, Alli, thanks. How the hell am I gonna top that steroid-sized earth ball of star sprinkles? Those sprinkles are liable to poke someone's eyes out. It's funny until you lose an eye, didn't your mom ever tell you?
icon_eek.gif

aww, well......i didnt get the job.
frown.gif
i have an interview on wednesday with another place, though! im waiting to hear back from a third place about whether they want to give me a second interview tomorrow. heres hoping!
smile.gif

Awww! Well, I'm off to the store to buy fresh star sprinkles. I think I may have jinxed you because I checked and found out that my star sprinkles passed their expiration date last February. What I threw on you were just bits of star dust...
frown.gif

lol! ok, i blame you then. this is really all your fault. you know what they say. one expired star sprinkle spoils the whole bunch.

Originally Posted by KittySkyfish Awww! Well, I'm off to the store to buy fresh star sprinkles. I think I may have jinxed you because I checked and found out that my star sprinkles passed their expiration date last February. What I threw on you were just bits of star dust...
frown.gif
LMAO!!

thanks indigo.
smile.gif

well, i head back from the place that i thought i would get a second interview from, and they dont want to hire me. i just have to tell myself not to take it personally. sigh.

Yep, DO NOT take it personally. The job market is tough here unless you want to work at Taco Bell. No offense to any Taco Bell workers, but I want to aim somewhere else. Heheh. Here's some star sprinkles mixed with milk duds to help you out. ~*0~*0~*0~**0

lol! yeah...im just one of those people who do end up taking it personally, though i try not to. i think i give a good interview at the time, but i end up agonizing over what i said later. i always wonder if they didnt pick me because of what i said, or that someone else is better qualified, or what. i tend to over analyze!

Latest posts

Back