Can I Rave about GREAT customer service for a sec?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I bought a Too Faced Lash Injection mascara, I had perviously purchased it and LOVED it! Got home and my new tube was dry and a mess. I contacted the company and they agreed to send me two mini's as replacements since the mini's were not effected. I recieved the mini's in less then 5 days and they unfortunately were also clumpy and dry. I contacted Too Faced again they sent me another replacement.

I recieved the box yesterday and not only got a full sized queen but also two sample mascaras and a lip gloss sample!

I'm very pleased with their customer service!

Yay!

But have they said anything about why the minis were so dry and lumpy? Bad batch perhaps?

Its so good to hear positives for a change.  I get tired of hearing how crappy everything is in this world. 

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yay!

But have they said anything about why the minis were so dry and lumpy? Bad batch perhaps?

Yes I was orginially told the bad batch only effected the full sized product, but after recieving the mini's that was obviously not the case....But they made it right
claps.gif

Latest posts

Back