Can Someone Be More Strange?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
36_12_1.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Well kinda.....IMHO, breasts themselves are of the sexual nature. Breast implants enhance that sexual attraction in many women/men. Whether or not that is true or not is really not an issue...implants are for a reason. Shooting saline in your head like that does nothing and isn't for a reason.
here here
claps.gif

That looks really painful! I've seen it done on tv to another part of someone's bodythat's best not mentioned in a general forum
tongue.gif

oh god, what the hell does he inject in his forehead...and does he poke the needle in himself? I hope so, cause if he got a doctor to do this for him then this doctor needs to be in jail
icon_frown.gif

I can´t even look at this, it makes my face hurt too!!!

5 words:

He needs to be SHOT!!!

Originally Posted by Little_Lisa 2 words:
FREAK SHOW!!

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 I've seen this guy on tv.. it's friggin' FREAKY!
icon_eek.gif
He shows how he 'inflates' himself, and 'deflates' to look normal. I don't know but isn't it dangerous to 'inflate' himself to have a bump on his head & than 'deflate' it to look normal? I mean the chemicals that he uses could be harmful- its effects might not show up now but a couple of years down the road, who knows? Also, the conatant stretching & de-stretching that he's causing to his skin is bad? I mean it will accelerate againg, won't it?
Ps: pardon my over use of qn marks
icon_redface.gif

That guy is pretty strange, but has anyone heard of the stalking cat? While we are on the face weirdo chango subject, this man (or should I say cat?) was in my paper a few weeks ago. I just did a google to find an article on him. And um, he isnt wearing face paint. He had surgery and tattoos to look like a cat, whiskers, his teeth removed to put fangs in, cat ears, his lip cut, etc. I just am posting a link I found (he also has a homepage but this has an article which is interesting, his link is in the article). Quirky is ok, but wow.

http://www.seacoastonline.com/news/0...orld/59160.htm.

Did anyone check out that guys arms...he has scars on both arms as well? Hmmmm....what a freaking WEIRDO!!!
eek.gif

Back