Can Someone Be More Strange?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Uhm, can someone be more strange?

Click here

forehead_05.jpg

forehead_03.jpg

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Uhm, can someone be more strange?
Click here

eeeeeeewwwwww!!! I can't even imagine having that at my party, wedding, bday party etc......what a weird MF! LOL

I've seen some strange stuff but that HAS to top them all!

Why would you do that to yourself?
icon_question.gif

I've seen this guy on tv.. it's friggin' FREAKY!
icon_eek.gif
He shows how he 'inflates' himself, and 'deflates' to look normal. This guy has nothing better to do???!!
eek.gif

That's the stuff of nightmares!!!
icon_neutral.gif
He reminds me of a 'Buffy' vampire but only half formed....

Originally Posted by NYAngel98

I've seen this guy on tv.. it's friggin' FREAKY!
icon_eek.gif
He shows how he 'inflates' himself, and 'deflates' to look normal. This guy has nothing better to do???!!
eek.gif

NO SHIT! If you read on his site, he AMPUTATED his finger himself!!!! OMFG

eww- just wanna ask WHY? I mean, i been to plenty of tattoo conventions and as the years go by, people are getting more and more bizarre. Well, maybe this guy will escape some bad infection and only deal with stretched out wrinkly skin.. I hope he doesn't puncture thru his sinus.. that would be REALLY bad.. he will drip CSF.. oh, um CerebroSpinal Fluid.. eeekk

That first pic looks like he has a donut in his forehead. He's just looks gross and is in need of some serious help ASAP!!!

That's so funny and gross all at the same time. People do all sorts of interesting things to their bodies for all sorts of reasons. There is a place in Africa where women will cut off their fingers as a sign of mourning. In South Asia you can see religious festivals where people pierce themselves and hang things like bells from the piercing while they process to a religious site. You have to think too, here in the Western world we get breast implants, all sorts of plastic surgery, and we wear all these funny colors on our faces!

Originally Posted by Charmaine That's a great way of putting it! Now you're making me think how people who don't live in civilized places look at us with all our makeup and everything! Right, is this guy really that different from women who get breast implants of nose jobs?

Originally Posted by suzukigrrl

Right, is this guy really that different from women who get breast implants of nose jobs?

Well kinda.....IMHO, breasts themselves are of the sexual nature. Breast implants enhance that sexual attraction in many women/men. Whether or not that is true or not is really not an issue...implants are for a reason. Shooting saline in your head like that does nothing and isn't for a reason.

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Well kinda.....IMHO, breasts themselves are of the sexual nature. Breast implants enhance that sexual attraction in many women/men. Whether or not that is true or not is really not an issue...implants are for a reason. Shooting saline in your head like that does nothing and isn't for a reason. Well he must have a reason for it. I can only guess what that reason might be but it must be something

Originally Posted by suzukigrrl

Well he must have a reason for it. I can only guess what that reason might be but it must be something

Yeah your right Suzu. I am sure it for publicity or attention.

He needs therapy!!! That is just plain disturbing and waste!!!

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Yeah your right Suzu. I am sure it for publicity or attention.

Latest posts

Back