Can someone recommend a good eye liner for the waterline?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I LOVE to wear black liner on my inner rims. The problem is my eyes tend to water a lot when I put on my eye makeup. Can anyone recommend something long-lasting? I have Make Up Forever's black pencil as well. It's good for my lid, but doesn't last on the waterline.

Ha! I second Revlon Colorstay. I have allergy eyes like nobody's business. I just bought some Visine, allery eyes and my eyes don't tear up anymore, falling in the creases.

I have tried a bunch of eyeliners there and they disappear within minutes. Try MAC Fluidline, it has a gel-like consistency and dries to a waterproof finish. When I visited MAC the SA told me that's what she was wearing and it lasted all day. I hope this helps!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Bronxcutie /img/forum/go_quote.gif I already have the Blacktrack fluidline. Is it safe for using on the waterline? You have to be careful with the Fluidlines. I know Kristie had an issue with them. Make sure you get it completely off the waterline when you wash your face. Fluidlines don't even begin to "stick" to my waterline.
Styli-Style 24 Line & Seal works wonderfully. I've noticed, if I lightly put some matte black e/s along my waterline, the liner will last even longer.

i have blacktrack fluidline also...but i think if your eyes are sensitive...dont wear it on your waterline. I tried it once and the next morning my eyes were RED and veeerry teary...so i wouldnt recommend it for sensitive eyes, but i know lots of people can use it on their waterline with no problems at all.

Yes, I LOVE Fluidlines, but I have to make sure I get every bit off before I go to bed, otherwise I am in big trouble. It almost happened to me again a couple months ago because I passed out on the couch for about 30 minutes while watching TV and I woke up with irritated eyeballs, but luckily nowhere near as bad as I have experienced before.

But they are an awesome product and don't smudge or smear on me at all.

Cg eye and browmakers, they don't go on smooth, but run them under hot water or a flame and then apply, and they won''t come off all day. I use them when I go out and I never have much issues. I'm on the same hunt your on and I give them a 9/10, and I've tried quite a bit.

Originally Posted by Bronxcutie /img/forum/go_quote.gif I already have the Blacktrack fluidline. Is it safe for using on the waterline? The official MAC word is no. But I have sensitive eyes and have never had a problem with fluidline or powerpoints which is odd because most everything else especially my contact stuff burns or makes my eyes red.

Just buy a khôl (I'm not sure if it's the same word in English). It's what everyone uses to put a black line on the waterline, it lasts all day.

Okay,

You cannot go wrong with Chanel Stylo Yeux waterproof eyeliner!! My make-up artist first used this for my wedding and I have since purchased it from Saks and it is the best. No running what-so-ever. It's kind of expensive for an eyeliner but it is well worth it!!!

Avon Glimmersticks is pretty good too, I've been using it for the past two days, and noticed minimal smudeing.

Latest posts

Back