Can someone recommend some fragrances for me?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I hope that doesn't sound like an odd question. Perfumes seem to be a matter of personal taste. However, I haven't really worn perfume in a few years, but I'd like to start again. The last perfume I remember wearing was CK One when I was a teen and it had just come out and was very popular. I still like the smell of it, actually. lol. Anyway, what are some of the more "popular" perfumes out there right now for younger ladies in their 20s? I know I need to investigate all these scents in person, but I'd at least like some suggestions so I have some place to start. Thanks in advance!

Hi fyoll,

I have my favorite perfumes,but i think a lot of it depends on your personality mood and what type of woman you are.Are you soft and femine? or daring and dangerous? Romantic, Chanel's Chance might be you. When i read your post 2 perfumes came to mind. One is called Pink,by Lacoste, and the other was Very Irresistable by Givenchy. Anais Anais is another light smell.Perfumes can express your personality, there are soft feminie fragrance's and then the more potent heavy sensual musks.But if you are young carefree and wild, i think Boss Woman is nice. I am sure other's will have some idea's for you. BYW. CK One is nice too. Good Luck,and if you can choose one let us know what you decide on.

My bf just bought D&G, i love that smell, but its been wrapped up for Christmas.

Hi fylloh!

Some of my favorite scents are Calvin Klein's Sheer Obsession, which is a lighter version of the original; Ralph Lauren Romance, which gets a lot of compliments from men, lol!; Ralph Lauren Ralph, a fruity/summery fragrance; and Clinique Happy, also a fruity sort of light perfume. With Happy, it seems like you either love it or hate it, there doesn't seem to be a middle ground for it! lol

I also just got Armani Mania - like that one too! I also wear "Pure Grace" by Philosophy (LOOOOVE that!) and Ralph Lauren 'Blue'... I'm always changing! LOL

139476.jpg
prodlg_00580250.jpg
B0002PRZRE.01-A29UON2PVR2B6I._SCMZZZZZZZ_.jpg

i second the RL ralph and clinique happy. some popular fragrances for 20 somethings are britney spears curious, chanel coco mademoiselle, and curve crush.

could you tell me more about what notes you enjoy, or what families you enjoy?

Originally Posted by candy Hi fyoll,I have my favorite perfumes,but i think a lot of it depends on your personality mood and what type of woman you are.Are you soft and femine? or daring and dangerous? Romantic, Chanel's Chance might be you. When i read your post 2 perfumes came to mind. One is called Pink,by Lacoste, and the other was Very Irresistable by Givenchy. Anais Anais is another light smell.Perfumes can express your personality, there are soft feminie fragrance's and then the more potent heavy sensual musks.But if you are young carefree and wild, i think Boss Woman is nice. I am sure other's will have some idea's for you. BYW. CK One is nice too. Good Luck,and if you can choose one let us know what you decide on.

My bf just bought D&G, i love that smell, but its been wrapped up for Christmas.

Thanks for all the recs...I will have to look into these. I have smelled both Pink and Very Irresistable...I didn't like Pink, but I liked Very Irresistable a lot...I think I may ask for it for Christmas.
smile.gif

I'm in love with:

Estee Lauder's Beyond Paradise

Mark (by Avon) - Hollywood Pink

Estee Lauder's Pleasures

I know Acquolina's Pink Sugar was quite popular over the summer, but that might be a bit too sweet for this season. Bath & Body Works has their Tutti Dolce line, as well, which includes a nice Cinnamon scent. Those are a bit more foody, of course.

smile.gif

Latest posts

Back