Can you all hope for good luck?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i rode a horse once during a trail ride. it made me slip off.
icon_rolleyes.gif

they said that they put a lot of air inside of them when the saddles are getting strapped on and let the air out. mine did that and the saddle was slipping to one side and finally slid off
icon_redface.gif
. luckily there was like a mountain slope right next to me and i didn't fall to the ground

Originally Posted by Liz i rode a horse once during a trail ride. it made me slip off.
icon_rolleyes.gif
they said that they put a lot of air inside of them when the saddles are getting strapped on and let the air out. mine did that and the saddle was slipping to one side and finally slid off
icon_redface.gif
. luckily there was like a mountain slope right next to me and i didn't fall to the ground

lol @ "it made me slip off"... too cute... :icon_love ... Call me yella but a horse is way too big for me to think that I can control it... plus, they have big teeth...
icon_eek.gif

Sorry i'm late Lauryn but i'm still sending positive vibes so hopefully the people making the decision on who gets the job will pick up on them!

Let us know how he gets on

Back