Can you all hope for good luck?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My BF works the WEIRDEST hours.. friday, saturday, sunday and monday from 9pm to 8am.. yeah, its the night shift AND the ENTIRE weekend! Well, he applied for a promotion and has an interview for it today at 16:30! Very excited because this job is NORMAL HOURS and NORMAL WORKDAYS! WOOHOO! He's really good at what he does.. and yes, i would say he wasn't. if he wasnt.. but, its for an IT Trainer position.. i hope he gets it.. everyone, please hope, pray, raindance, idol worship or whatever it is you do and send good luck wishes..

Thank YOU thank YOU .. oh please.. please please, let him get this job.. I see hime BARELY at all!

Sending good luck dust
icon_cheesygrin.gif

((using my powers for good as I probe the interviewers' mind - PROMOTE MACFORME's BF!!!))

Originally Posted by QurlySq ((using my powers for good as I probe the interviewers' mind - PROMOTE MACFORME's BF!!!)) HUGS! HUGS! HUGS!

Well!

The interview is over. He said it went really well. Now is the waiting game. Since the othe candidate/s work nights too, they had to finagle ways to get them in so it wont screw them up sleepwise.. Friday of next week is the last of the interviews.. The BF feels confident.. I am praying for him to get this normal 9-5 job! I never see him!

Well, much love and hugs for all of you who answered my call for good luck for him!

Love you all

Good Luck Sweetheart....you got my prayers.....I think you may be praying more for yourself than you are for him
icon_twisted.gif
.....LOL... Anyway......you got my good wishes.

Originally Posted by K*O* Good Luck Sweetheart....you got my prayers.....I think you may be praying more for yourself than you are for him
icon_twisted.gif
.....LOL... Anyway......you got my good wishes. K*O.. you're rotten
icon_cheesygrin.gif
, but i love ya.. no, actually it really is for him. BF was out of work since October and he was really depressed cuz the bills kept coming in, he lost his house etc.. This job he got, he took because he could do it, do it well and it would lead to something. He HATES working the wacky hours and wants this promotion so bad. He's a great teacher and the position is for an IT Trainer.. which he CAN do! Its just time that he lost that black cloud over his head and got a chance.. ya know?

hi hi *wave* it's me!
biggrin.gif

I wish him all the best! So you can spend more time together and have less time to buy M.A.C
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by lish© hi hi *wave* it's me!
biggrin.gif

I wish him all the best! So you can spend more time together and have less time to buy M.A.C
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Welcome to MUT!

Originally Posted by lish© hi hi *wave* it's me!
biggrin.gif

icon_cheesygrin.gif

Alicia?? is that YOU???

Hope he gets it!!! Finally he'd be able to enjoy his days (instead of using them to sleep!) and you can make normal plans together!! Crossing my fingers girl !!! Let us know updates!!
smile.gif

Welcome Lish!! I'm Janelle - nice to meet you!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

LOL...Yes, I am rotten "spoiled rotten" - & I only spoil rottened "myself" - who else can spoil me the way I" like to be - other than "ME"........LOL., anyway I do hope that dark cloud does lifts!!!!! It's about time, right ?
icon_twisted.gif

Originally Posted by MacForMe K*O.. you're rotten
icon_cheesygrin.gif
, but i love ya.. no, actually it really is for him. BF was out of work since October and he was really depressed cuz the bills kept coming in, he lost his house etc.. This job he got, he took because he could do it, do it well and it would lead to something. He HATES working the wacky hours and wants this promotion so bad. He's a great teacher and the position is for an IT Trainer.. which he CAN do! Its just time that he lost that black cloud over his head and got a chance.. ya know?

Originally Posted by K*O* LOL...Yes, I am rotten "spoiled rotten" - & I only spoil rottened "myself" - who else can spoil me the way I" like to be - other than "ME"........LOL., anyway I do hope that dark cloud does lifts!!!!! It's about time, right ?
icon_twisted.gif
ITA! ITA! Yea, its about time he gets a chance to get on his feet. We have horses to care for and a business to save. With the lame hours.. things tend to suffer some.. ya know?

Oh yeah, big time....the ponies are a lot of money !!! Hope ya hit Lotto !!

Originally Posted by MacForMe ITA! ITA! Yea, its about time he gets a chance to get on his feet. We have horses to care for and a business to save. With the lame hours.. things tend to suffer some.. ya know?

Originally Posted by K*O* Oh yeah, big time....the ponies are a lot of money !!! Hope ya hit Lotto !! i will never hit the lottery because i would give it all away and not be greedy about it.. Thats why! Our horses are like children to us..and yes, very expensive to take care of. new shoes every 6 weeks, board, shots, dentist *yes horses see a dentist!* supplies, tack, you name it..

Latest posts

Back