Can you Bare it All in this NO makeup challenge?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by NYAngel98 lol thanks, but thats just my oily Italian self! lol
eek.gif

Katy - you look good too!! My aren't we just a sexy bunch here!
wink.gif
You still remind me so much of Dana Plato! lol
wink.gif
(Diff'rent Strokes)

Thanks! I look so tired in that pic, now I'm a little embarrased that I put it up!You look quite lovely yourself. I know it can be so easy to pick out all the tiny little flaws, but looking at your picture I don't see anything flawed!

Wow! You girls are brave! Good Job everyone...You all look great. But Makeup is here to stay for me!!!!!

Originally Posted by suzukigrrl Thanks! I look so tired in that pic, now I'm a little embarrased that I put it up!You look quite lovely yourself. I know it can be so easy to pick out all the tiny little flaws, but looking at your picture I don't see anything flawed!

I love you!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
lol

Originally Posted by suzukigrrl I'm sleepy, why are you all making me take pictures so early in the morning!?
And you all look lovely without makeup. I often go without, especially on days that I'm working from home.

Here's my pic, complete with monster zit.

Don't put yourself down Suzukigrrl! I think behind your glasses (as they hide your eyes)you look as just as good as any other blonde.You have quite nice skin too and you've got nice long hair. You Go Girl!!!At least you were brave enough to do this challenge.
icon_cheesygrin.gif
You Rock!!

Originally Posted by Pauline Don't put yourself down Suzukigrrl! I think behind your glasses (as they hide your eyes)you look as just as good as any other blonde.You have quite nice skin too and you've got nice long hair. You Go Girl!!!At least you were brave enough to do this challenge.
icon_cheesygrin.gif
You Rock!! I agree - shes so pretty!!! (And sorry I haven't emailed you back yet chickie - I will - u look great btw!!!)

Originally Posted by suzukigrrl

I'm sleepy, why are you all making me take pictures so early in the morning!?
And you all look lovely without makeup. I often go without, especially on days that I'm working from home.

Here's my pic, complete with monster zit.

Suzu! No way, you're looking great! I don't see a ZIT.
But.....you have to fill us in about that thingy in your lip, OUCHIE! Fill us in on how long you have had it, why you have it, did it hurt, how long you plan on having it, do you ever take it out?

I personally don't like those, but just was wonderin'

Thanks GAL

Wow. I can't believe I'm doing this. But whatever LoL

And I AM wearing lipgloss. Sorry. It's the only no makeup pic I have LoL

I look hideous w/out makeup!

100_2629.jpg

Originally Posted by PinkRibbons Wow. I can't believe I'm doing this. But whatever LoL
And I AM wearing lipgloss. Sorry. It's the only no makeup pic I have LoL

I look hideous w/out makeup!

100_2629.jpg

Oh yeah... RIGHT!!! You look just as good with as without!!!
icon_eek.gif

Originally Posted by Lealabell Here's me with a puffy face just after I've got up:

You still look gorgeous!! Lucky!

Originally Posted by Arielle uh-oh...ok here´s the worst I can look. I´m actually patting myself on the shoulder right now for being this brave.I didn´t go to bed until 5:30am last night, I´m pale as a ghost from drinking and partying and haven´t washed my hair yet and yeah I have another fever blister.
icon_wink.gif

and just for comparison: me with a full face (and styled hair of course) just thought this shows the difference makeup can make. THANK GOD there is makeup (and especially BB Creamy Concealer for those dark circles)
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Ugh you suck Andrea LoL You look beautiful with or without makeup!

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 You have great skin! You should show it off!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Bene & Lea - you both look great too!!! Damn... I wish I looked like that w/o makeup! lol Here's mine... taken about 2 min. ago (Still have to get in the shower so don't mind the hair lol)
Glasses on, glasses off.... and no makeup is a big thumbs down!!! lol
wink.gif

You still look great w/out makeup, so do not worry! Thumbs UP!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

wow, i love this thread!

EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU looks sooooo good without makeup! i swear. i'm so jealous!

tony, smirnofff? come on, man LMAO

i don't wanna put up a pic of me without. i look gross!!

WHAT dark circles, andrea?!

I am going to take part in this challenge too...lol But i will have to make sure it's when i have slept and i don't have not have pmt spots!..hahaha (that will be a challenge indeed).
icon_lol.gif

I´m surprised by how good everybody looks without makeup. yes we all have minor flaws but it´s nice to see nobody´s "hiding" under a huge amount of makeup.
claps.gif

oh c´mon jen, I think you´d look just as good without makeup :icon_love

Everyone looks great even without makeup!!
biggrin.gif
I know what you mean, Janelle about being able to picture people with their FOTDs and it's not much difference. Just means we've got lots of naturally pretty people here!!
wink.gif

Here's me without makeup, scary
eek.gif

untitled2.jpg

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 You have great skin! You should show it off!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Bene & Lea - you both look great too!!! Damn... I wish I looked like that w/o makeup! lol Here's mine... taken about 2 min. ago (Still have to get in the shower so don't mind the hair lol)
Glasses on, glasses off.... and no makeup is a big thumbs down!!! lol
wink.gif

icon_redface.gif
Blushing. Thanks for the compliment. I like your glasses, personally!
You are all natural beauties!!!

Lord help me, here I go!

I just took these a second ago, all fresh faced with some moisturizer on...
icon_eek.gif

CIMG0046.jpg

CIMG0047.jpg

You honestly don't need makeup---gorgeous!

Originally Posted by MACGoddess Lord help me, here I go!
I just took these a second ago, all fresh faced with some moisturizer on...
icon_eek.gif

CIMG0046.jpg

CIMG0047.jpg

You all rock!! We all look so great without makeup! I can't believe I spend so much money on it. I should spend more money on skin care to keep my skin looking good.

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Suzu! No way, you're looking great! I don't see a ZIT.
But.....you have to fill us in about that thingy in your lip, OUCHIE! Fill us in on how long you have had it, why you have it, did it hurt, how long you plan on having it, do you ever take it out?

I personally don't like those, but just was wonderin'

Thanks GAL

I actually have two lip thingies. The ring I've had for six years and the stud below it I've had for about four or five. They were actually the least painful piercings ever. Seriously, it was less painful than getting blood drawn. My nose hurt more than my lips. The first day or two of healing is a little annoying, but the piercings heal up so quickly. It is sort of strange, but it is really fashionable in Oakland for women to have lip rings. I see so many women with them. I don't ever take them out because the holes would close up too quickly, and the ring is really difficult to get out. I have no desire to ever take them out.

Back