Can you Bare it All in this NO makeup challenge?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey girls! I thought it would be fun to see who would be daring enough to reveal themselves WITHOUT makeup. That means NOTHING!!!! Here's me fresh faced and looking very tired after a long work week. Thanks goodness for undereye concealer!

3641-Beginning.jpg

Are you willing to bare it all??????

You are one brave woman! I will see if I can find one or maybe take one with my camera phone.

BTW, love your new avatar.

Aw you're real pretty without make-up. i think there was a thread on this before so there should be lots of pics floating around. I'll try and dig up the thread for ye
biggrin.gif

I'm lazy, so I got out like this quite a lot. A pic recently had taken for work:

uh-oh...ok here´s the worst I can look. I´m actually patting myself on the shoulder right now for being this brave.

I didn´t go to bed until 5:30am last night, I´m pale as a ghost from drinking and partying and haven´t washed my hair yet and yeah I have another fever blister.
icon_wink.gif

and just for comparison: me with a full face (and styled hair of course) just thought this shows the difference makeup can make. THANK GOD there is makeup (and especially BB Creamy Concealer for those dark circles)
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by CWHF I'm lazy, so I got out like this quite a lot. A pic recently had taken for work: You have great skin! You should show it off!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Bene & Lea - you both look great too!!! Damn... I wish I looked like that w/o makeup! lol Here's mine... taken about 2 min. ago (Still have to get in the shower so don't mind the hair lol)
Glasses on, glasses off.... and no makeup is a big thumbs down!!! lol
wink.gif

Lea you have the most beautiful skin, some mascara and a clear gloss is all you need to look flawless.

Originally Posted by Arielle uh-oh...ok here´s the worst I can look. I´m actually patting myself on the shoulder right now for being this brave.I didn´t go to bed until 5:30am last night, I´m pale as a ghost from drinking and partying and haven´t washed my hair yet and yeah I have another fever blister.
icon_wink.gif

and just for comparison: me with a full face (and styled hair of course) just thought this shows the difference makeup can make. THANK GOD there is makeup (and especially BB Creamy Concealer for those dark circles)
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Oh yeah... SOOOOOOOOOO horrible!!! lmao You look great w/o makeup too! I'm coming to Austria - there's gotta be something in the water there!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Arielle

uh-oh...ok here´s the worst I can look. I´m actually patting myself on the shoulder right now for being this brave.I didn´t go to bed until 5:30am last night, I´m pale as a ghost from drinking and partying and haven´t washed my hair yet and yeah I have another fever blister.
icon_wink.gif

icon_cheesygrin.gif

Andrea, you are truly a thing of beauty. Now, what about that "box" of condoms you mentioned in that other forum?
wink.gif
lol

Lookin good Janelle! Plus, I like the bottle of Smirnoff behind you on the window sill, let's party woman!

Originally Posted by NYAngel98

You have great skin! You should show it off!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Bene & Lea - you both look great too!!! Damn... I wish I looked like that w/o makeup! lol Here's mine... taken about 2 min. ago (Still have to get in the shower so don't mind the hair lol)
Glasses on, glasses off.... and no makeup is a big thumbs down!!! lol
wink.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Oh yeah... SOOOOOOOOOO horrible!!! lmao You look great w/o makeup too! I'm coming to Austria - there's gotta be something in the water there!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
*lol* Janelle you look good au naturel too...and it looks like you got natural e/s or something...your lids look lavender to me, that´s soo cool! or did you put on eye cream?

I'm sleepy, why are you all making me take pictures so early in the morning!?

And you all look lovely without makeup. I often go without, especially on days that I'm working from home.

Here's my pic, complete with monster zit.

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Lookin good Janelle! Plus, I like the bottle of Smirnoff behind you on the window sill, let's party woman! Smirnoff!?!? LMAO!!! Thats linen spray Tony!!! lol
hahaha.gif
Geeesh !! How bad do you think I am!?!?! LMAO!!
hahaha.gif

Originally Posted by Arielle *lol* Janelle you look good au naturel too...and it looks like you got natural e/s or something...your lids look lavender to me, that´s soo cool! or did you put on eye cream? lol thanks, but thats just my oily Italian self! lol
eek.gif

Katy - you look good too!! My aren't we just a sexy bunch here!
wink.gif
You still remind me so much of Dana Plato! lol
wink.gif
(Diff'rent Strokes)

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Glasses on, glasses off.... and no makeup is a big thumbs down!!! lol
wink.gif

Yeah, right Janelle, you look so minging with no MU on
icon_razz.gif

Everyone looks beautiful so far, but I also love comparing this to peoples FOTDs. Makeup lets us show people our personality as well as what we were born with.

Originally Posted by Lealabell Yeah, right Janelle, you look so minging with no MU on
icon_razz.gif

Everyone looks beautiful so far, but I also love comparing this to peoples FOTDs. Makeup lets us show people our personality as well as what we were born with.

I agree... it's funny actually, because looking at these, I can still get an image in my head of the fotd's ... and they're not THAT different... just more colorful. So it goes to show how just a little is all you need to emphasize what you already have.

Latest posts

Back